•×

Eyeball and Ace decide to ruin the fun boys were having, ending the feeling of content. Ace grabs the hat from Gordie's head, the one Denny gave him.

 " Hey, come on man, my brother gave me that!"

 " Well, now you given it to me." Have you ever meet someone with a smirk you just want to smack off? Today is another one of those days with Ace.

 " Give it to me! Come on! Man! That's mine!" Gordie screams his heart out. It's not a surprise, it's his brother's.

 " Can't you go one day without being such a dick, Ace?" Dylan sighs, glaring at the elder. He knows he's in trouble but it's worth it for his friends.

 " Now fag, I don't think you're being nice to your big brother. I know you didn't mean to insult him," Eyeball states, placing Denny's cap on backwards.

 " No, he didn't. How about you apologize and take it back."

 " I'll say I'm sorry when you learn to grow a pair of balls." Dylan and him have a stare down, neither looking back. Chris smirks, still fears the worst as Gordie bites his lip, hoping nothing with happen; he was far off.

In a split moment, Dylan is pinned to the concrete, groaning in pain. He grinds his teeth together, a rock on the ground digging into his wound. He can feel it reopening, as it had just stopped bleeding moments ago.

 " Take it back."

 " Get the fuck off me." Even held down Dylan somehow keeps his cool.

 " C'mon Ace let him go! Leave him alone!" Chris has pain in his voice. Gordie repeatedly yelling for him to let go. Ace takes this cigarette from his lips, inching it closer to the younger's smooth skin.

 " Ace, c'mon. Ace!" Fear begins to wrap around Dylan's brain, squeezing the life out of him. His breath is stuck in his throat the pain running through him seems unbearable. " Okay okay, I take it back!" Dylan cries, the agony too overbearing. Ace pulls the boy up with him, his face and clothes covered in dirt.

 " There now isn't that better? I feel better. See you at the house, Dylan."

 " Later girls. Bye fag." Eyeball smirks, looking Dylan up and down before leaving the boys on the sidewalk, following Ace.

A few seconds pass until Chris breaks the silence, tension heavy. " You okay? " he asks the two. Gordie only nods his head, Dylan saying nothing in response. He only shakes in disgust.

" Can we go?" the long blond asks, looking over at the two.

" Are you okay?" Gordie asks now.

" Peachy like a daisy in the sun. Let's go." The way he spoke felt more like an order than anything. A sigh escapes his lips before words follow. " I just want to go. I'll be better when we find the kid." As the last word leaves his mouth he turns around as starts walking. Chris and Gordie give each other a look before following, their gaze on the back of Dylan's head like a laser.