ו•

" Okay, I got a dollar two. A dollar from Dylan. Sixty-eight cents from Chris. Sixty cents from Teddy... Seven cents, Vern?"

 " I haven't found my pennies yet," he answers with a shrug.

 " Well, three-thirty-seven's not bad. Quidachioluo's is at the end of the little road that goes by the junkyard. I think we can get some stuff there."

 " Train coming!" Chris notices, hopping off the tracks.

 Everyone gets off the track, except Teddy.

 " Teddy get off," Chris says, voice filled with concern.

 " No, I'm gonna dodge it," he retorts, throwing his stuff in Chris' direction.

Dylan stares at Teddy for a moment. He exhales heavily, moving towards Teddy. He pushes him softly, only to be shoved heavily, nearly falling back. Dylan lets out a growl, before tackling Teddy onto the other side of the tracks, the train blocking the sight of the other three.

Teddy gets on top of Dylan quickly, smacking and screaming at him. The blond gets him off quickly, taking a few steps back as he gets on his feet.

The train passes, allowing the three to get over; they see Teddy tackle Dylan, who then screams in agony.

Chris sprints over, as do Gordie and Vern behind him. Chris and Vern grab Teddy, holding him up and away from Dylan.

Teddy screams at the top of his lungs. Gordie helps Dylan up, who holds his side in pain for a third time today. " Shut up!" Dylan screams, silencing everyone. No one moves, afraid if they did that Dylan would bite their heads off. " We came on this trip for a reason: To be heroes. And that can't happen if you try to kill yourself!  We don't need another kid dead!"

The tension is so heavy it can't be cut with a knife, it needs to be cut with a chainsaw. Teddy tries to hide the guilt from his face but botches the attempt. " No hard feelings, right?" Teddy proposes, hoping Dylan agrees. He puts his hand out before saying, " Skin it."

Dylan doesn't move, still like stone before looking at his open hand. He exhales with some difficulty, his rib still in agony. He takes his steps towards Teddy. Taking one last look at his hand, he places his own open hand on his before pulling away, skinning it.