Issue #0

Gotham city. A city littered with crime and corruption. At least, that's the way it was before the Batman appeared. He protected the city and waged a one man war against crime. He was one of many heroes in the world. Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, Shazam, and so many more.

Together they formed the Justice League and...why am I telling you this? What's the point? You know all of this already. This isn't even a story about them. This is a story about you.

Y/N al Ghoul. The Batman. Well, of 2050. Trained by Bruce Wayne himself along with the last two members of the batfamily. Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne. You protect Gotham now. You fight crime, you save the city, and you have saved the world. On many occasions.

You've fought alongside Flash, Green Arrow, and The Justice League.

You've also had some near death experiences but it comes with the job. Come on man.

Through the many hardships and struggles you have emerged victorious. You were Gotham's protector and a teenager at that. School, dating, crime fighting. That was your life. At least School and Crime Fighting seeing how you are now single.

Y/N: What do you mean you can't do this anymore?!

Maria: I mean you've been so distant and I feel like you're hiding something from me.

Y/N: I'm not hiding anything!

Maria: What are you doing right now?

Currently you were standing on a skyscraper wearing your suit.

Y/N: Working.

Maria: Funny cause I just stopped by Mac's and they said you quit. A YEAR AGO!

Y/N: I got a new job. Mr. Wayne hired me as a assistant.

Maria: Sure he did. You know what? Don't call me. We're over.

With that she hung up. You threw your arms around frustrated before a new voice rung in your ears.

Bruce: Tough luck kid.

Y/N: Yeah. Thanks for the help boss.

Bruce: I'm sorry you just broke up with your girlfriend but we have much more important matters to attend to.

You looked across the way at the adjacent building. A large L on top.

Bruce: We need to find out what Luther is doing in there. The power surges in the area are getting worse.

Y/N: Who's to say that he isn't just trying to build a generator or something?

Bruce: Funny. Time to move in.

Always a man of comedy Bruce was. Did you hear the sarcasm? You release the wings built into the suit and activate your boots. You fly off over the large buildings and flying cars. The future is an amazing place though to you, this was your life. The holographic billboards, the techno music, the crazy fashion, and the amazing technology. This was your life and you wouldn't have it any other way.