Beyond Pt. 1

Y/N: So, you guys really did it. You crazy bastards really held it together for a whole week.

You and Jason looked around the room and, even now, it was spotless. Everyone seemed much more happier with each other. During their time doing chores together and training, they were able to talk and communicate with each other. Boundaries were made, bonds were reforged, and no one wanted to kill each other. Well, at least they weren't open about it anymore.

Jason: Well, I guess we need to come up with some kind of reward.

Y/N: Yeah.

You both looked at each other and had a mental conversation with your eyes and the tight bond you had forged.

Jason: Can they drink?

Y/N: Everyone here is under the age of 21.

Jason: So bar is out. Clubs to.

Y/N: You think they would like paint ball?

Jason: The guys, sure. The girls, no way.

Y/N: This is hard.

Jason: Indeed. Maybe we can take them to a play?

Y/N: I can name at least 6 of them who would fall asleep half way through off the top of my head.

Jason: Damn. Chicago is on this weekend.

Y/N: Oh! We can go.

Jason: Deal. Now back to the kids

Meanwhile, everyone was watching the two of you as you stared at each other.

Bart: What is going on here?

Vigil: It's like they're talking to each other but, they aren't saying anything.

Y/N: Maybe we can just give them a day off?

Jason: Everyone gets days off.

Y/N: Jesus. Everyone is so different that none of these plans work.

Jason: Screw it. Let's just ask them what they want.

Y/N: Great idea.

You both turned back to everyone who were still watching confused and impressed.

Y/N: Aight. What do you want?

Everyone smiled. Seems they already talked about this.

Everyone: BEACH DAY!

Jason sighed while you raised a brow.

Y/N: Uh, ok. I guess that's fine.

Now you needed to buy some beach wear.
---------
Garfield: THE BEACH!

He transformed into a cheetah and dashed right to the water where he jumped up, transformed into a dolphin, and jumped into the water. He was immediately washed up to shore.

Garfield: Guys? A little help here? Guys?

You sighed as you walked over and used your foot to push him back into the water. You returned to the other guys and helped them set up the beach towels and the umbrellas as the girls changed. Turns out there was a private beach owned by the Justice League so no one could bother you all.

You popped open the beach umbrella and sighed. You wore a thin F/C button up with a pair of S/F/C pair of swim trunks. You stood beside Terry, Tim, Jason, Vigil, and Zachary as the younger kids went to go mess around in the water.

Tim: You do realize why they agreed to this so easily right?

Jason: I figured those hormone monsters just wanted to see the girls in bikinis.