The Black Mirror Pt. 4

Y/N: This bastard better pull over before I pull out the Bat Cannon.

You pulled on the bike as you found yourself in the air before you landed on another shipment container. You accelerated the speed of the cycle you rode as you chased the speeding car through the shipping yard.

In said car was William Rhodes. CFO of Rhodes Metals, the country's biggest producer of high-grade titanium alloys. His product is used in everything from high speed magnetic trains to orthopedic joints. Hero to local charities, socialite. In short, one of Gotham's golden sons.

Until Barbra contacted you and connected him to the Mirror House. Now William Rhodes is a wanted man and you have questions he has the answers to.

You jumped the batcycle one more time which you let go of and launched yourself into the sky. You slammed your wrist against your hips and pulled out your "wings" which you used to glide through the containers.

Y/N: Cycle, follow!

The cycle beeped as it locked onto you and you landed ontop of the car's roof. You stuck to it as William swerved to throw you off.

Y/N: Stop the car, Rhodes! Now!

Rhodes: Get off my car, Batman! Now!

Y/N: Stop copying me!

Rhodes pulled out a small umbrella and pointed it to the roof. Your cowl detected a firearm and you rolled to your left as he fired off a round through the roof. You the hung on the side as he fired off three more into the sky.

He looked through his left window and saw you staring back in at him.

Y/N: You shot at me! You bitch!

You punched through the glass and knocked him across the face. Rhodes saw stars before you saw a very quickly approaching container.

Y/N: Nooo!

You pulled the wheel and avoided it before you leaped off the car and back onto the cycle. You came to a quick stop and watched as the car drove straight into the water.

Y/N: Shit. Does that count as a kill? Did I break the rule?
--------
Helena: So this guy chose to drive his car into the water instead of getting caught by you and the GCPD?

Y/N: Uh, yeah. That's what happened.

You were standing in the Bird's newest HQ as Barbara worked and Helena watched. Diana was missing with the rest of the leauge and Lady Blackbird was...eh, somewhere. Who cares, honestly? You never even talked to her. Barbara and Helena were still working as the Birds of Prey as a way for Barbara to keep an eye on Helena and help her incase the military or police came for her.

Barbara: So, how is the gunshot wound?

You kept your eyes on the screen.

Y/N: It's healed.

Barbara: Hm. And how's Cassandra?

Y/N: Good. She said hi.

Helena: She did?

Y/N: Well, she didn't know I was coming here, or that I am here, but if she did, she would've said hi.

Helena looked at you oddly while Barbara kept working.

Helena: Does she ever know where you are?

You just shrugged.

Y/N: If she's really that worried, she can check the suit's tracker.

Helena: Thought you two were just roommates.

You looked at her to see that she was looking at the screen as well. She definitely had a bit of a bite on that last comment.