Just Say The Name Pt. 2

You were sitting in the boy's room with all the children around you. They were just trying to make you feel welcomed by honestly you felt a little suffocated with 6 kids all huddled around you. They really did seem like good people but you were so used to them being adults.

Freddy: Oh! And if you like snacks we got a bunch stashed away in Darla's room.

Darla: Hey! Those are mine! I bought them fair and square!

She looked at you and blushed a bit.

Darla: B-but you can have some if you want.

You were just smiling awkwardly the entire time trying to keep yourself contained. Finally you stood up off the bed.

Y/N: I appreciate the hospitality but I have some questions for you all if you don't mind.

They all agreed and you walked over to the door. You closed it and spun back around with a wide grin on your face.

Y/N: So, Billy?

Billy looked at you confused.

Y/N: Let me start off by saying, I'm a huge fan. Well, a big fan of Shazam.

Everyone's eyes widen before they all laughed out and threw out claims and denying everything.

Billy: I don't even know who that is! Sha-uh what kind of stupid name is that anyway?

You rolled your eyes and walked over to your bag. You activated your watch as you pulled the helmet out of the old duffle bag. Everyone watched in amazement as the suit appeared and you threw on the helmet.

Y/N: I'm Batman. I know everything there is to know about you. All of you. I may actually know more than you do.

Billy: Holy Moly Batman!

Eugene: That suit is so cool! What is it made out of?!

Y/N: Materials that won't be found for another 5 years.

Everyone looked at you confused.

Y/N: I'm from 30 years in the future. I'm stuck here so until I can get back I'm helping out.

Mary: Helping out? What do you mean helping out?

Y/N: Billy here hasn't been attending the Leauge's meetings lately. Batman, this time's batman, thought something was up.

Everyone looked at Billy who pit his hands up in defense.

Billy: It's tough going back and forth so often! Plus I'm busy with superhero stuff.

Darla: You're always with Courtney.

Billy: She's a superhero so she still counts as superhero business.

Y/N: Courtney? Courtney Whitmore? You already dating Stargirl?!

Billy: Already?

You sighed. That would count as a spoiler.

Y/N: Forget it. I just thought you were still 12 or something. Though you did share your power when you were 14 so I guess that makes sense. How old are you guys anyway? Time jumping is kind of awkward when you have no idea who's doing what at this time.

Billy: 15.

Freddy: 15.

Mary: 17.

Eugene: 14.

Pedro: 15.

Darla: 14!

Y/N: Wow! You guys are so young. So you guys haven't gone to the realms yet.