I Am Gotham

In the skies over Gotham, a passenger plane flew by the dark and stormy city. There was a low ping to signal everyone to strap in.

Stewardess: Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our final descent into Gotham.

In the 12th row, a young boy looked out the window and at the city below. The city that was infamous for the danger and crime. Criminals ran rampant, only held back by the vigilante Batman.

Stewardess: Please make sure your seat belts is securely fastened and your seat backs and tray tables are in their full and upright positions. All carry on luggage should now be stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.

The boy looked out the window, and he saw it. Among the clouds, the one thing that struck fear into the hearts of the criminals, and hope into the citizens of Gotham. Among the crowds, was the spotlight that emitted the yellow and black bat symbol. This was the bat spot light.

Jim Gordon: Got the memo in just now, uniform boys're always hesitant to share.

Lighting struck which revealed a dark silhouette standing on the roof of the GCPD with the commissioner. From the darkness, stepped a figure who became visible from the light from the spotlight.

 From the darkness, stepped a figure who became visible from the light from the spotlight

Y/N: The raid on Fort Marshall.

Jim: No, the insanely classified raid on Fort Marshall that no one on this damn earth knows about expect for the secretary of defense and me.

Jim lit his cigarette as he looked at you.

Jim: And you. Apparently. Happened a week back, it seems. A week. Insanity. Culprits got three surface to air missiles.

That wasn't good.

Jim: Two of which my boys stumbled on in a raid on a Kobra cell an hour ago.

And it just got worse.

Jim: They chased down a fellow running with a third...but we lost him somewhere in the narrows. That leaves one desperate man with a big-old gun somewhere in my city.

Jim took a drag of his cigarette before he turned back to you.

Jim: Y'know pal, I enjoy this whole roof thing we got. But at times like these, I wish you'd just give me a damn phone number....

Suddenly, a loud explosion erupted in the air that interrupted your conversation. Looking up, you saw the plane's wing erupt in flames in the skies.

Jim: Holy...we need to get the...

He turned around to find that you had dissapeared without a word.

Jim: Right. Right.

You dove off of the roof as you thought of a plan. You activated the coms.

Y/N: Alfred.

Alfred: I am monitoring the pilot's communications now, Master Y/N. The plane sustained critical damage to the vertical stabilizer and rear rubber.