Court of Owls Pt. 6

You were on your knees, hunched over as you held pressure on your open wound. Blood poured into the dark floor as you struggled to breath.

Talon: You should know that your body will not be returned to the surface! Because the Court has decided to keep your bones down here, to be displayed in the Labyrinth, forever. A monument to a valiant enemy.

You tried to stand up as you used the wall for support. Blood smerged the wall as you held onto it. You could see the Talon anymore. He was hidden in the dark.

Talon: Only three times throughout history has the Court honored someone in this way. Do you wish to speak to this honor, before your death?

Y/N: Heh.

You reached around and felt a small hole in the ground.

Y/N: You...You moved the camera.

You suddenly found it when it was slammed against your head. Blood sprayed onto the wall as you collapsed back to the floor. The Talon was standing above you with the camera in his hand. He tossed it aside as he looked down at you.

Talon: No final addresses, then. So all that's left to do is decide the manner of your death.

He looked up into the darkness above.

Talon: MY COURT! MY COURT, HE IS PREPARED!

Lights shined from above. White faces looked down at you as the Talon grabbed you and lifted up over his head as if he was presenting you. Like a sacrifice.

Talon: I present you THE BATMAN! How do you wish for him to die?

All around you, Owl like creatures screeched and watched you. The room wasn't attached to the maze anymore. It was now a four wall room with no roof. The Owls were all perched in top of the walls. Their claws were sharp. Their limbs were lengthy and thin. Their beaks were razor sharp.

Owl: Break his neck!

Owl: No! Bleed him!

Owl: Take his feet!

Owl: His spine! Heeeee-Heeeeee...Pull his spine!

You blinked and for a split moment, you saw their true forms. Men and women dressed in fancy clothing and wore the white masks.

Owl: Let the littlest decide!

Owl: Yes! Yes! Let her choose! What do you want to see, dear?

Your eyes fell upon the smallest Owl. She hugged a deformed doll as she looked down at you with hollowed eyes.

Owl: Hurt him....more.

Talon: My pleasure, my lady!

The Talon threw you away where you slammed against the wall. The Talon was immediately on you where he delivered punch after punch. Blood sprayed everywhere.

Talon: Hurt him like this?

Owls: More! More! Mooooorreee!

The wall cracked behind you as the Talon grew more violent.

Talon: Like this?! As you wish, my Court!

His fist drove right through your gut before his foot slammed against your chin. Your head slammed against the wall which shattered even more. Finally, he delivered one last punch which drove your head through the wall.

You fell through the hole along with some of the framed photos where you laid.

Talon: It is done, my Court. The Batman is finished. Come and take his bones as yours.

Legacyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें