Two-heads boss

Lion's Heart was now at 6, Dancing Axe at 5 and his level halfway to 26. And, before him, four eyes that didn't lose sight of him.

He decided to try the bow, to see how that boss reacted, but at the distance it was, it dodged the arrows easily, without moving far from its position, and still staring at its opponent.

It wasn't until Eldi got a little closer that each head fired from its mouth a Fireball, which the man dodged. The movement was the same as that of the smaller dogs, so it was easy to foresee.

What he didn't expect was that, while dodging, the monster would run towards him, attacking him with both jaws. He dodged one and stopped the other with Double Edge, realizing that the position of his enemy prevented him from fleeing into the tunnel. But it was also leaving free the path to the next floor.

He tried to make his way to the pass, using Earthen Wall to confuse it, but halfway down, the huge hellhound arrived at him and attacked with two more Fireballs. This time, it was much closer, and he could only dodge one of them, for which the other hit him, being stopped by Magic against me? Being the power superior to the normal thing, it broke two of the three protections of the spell, remaining only one and forcing him to renew it.

It seemed clear that the boss wasn't going to let him run away, and that he had to be careful with its magical attacks, but also with the physical ones, because its Double Bite was quite powerful.

Taking advantage of the moment in which the heads returned from trying the skill, he released the axe and took a spear, using Javelin. Given the distance, the two-headed dog wasn't able to dodge it, so the weapon sank into its chest, although since it is a being made of mana and not meat, it didn't have internal organs to worry about. However, both fire and spear were hurting it, which is why the spear was expelled from that dark body.

Since it wasn't far away, Eldi sent his assistant to retrieve it, but a mana being is capable of harming another being of the same kin. And before it could carry out its mission, the cybernetic fairy was volatilized by a Fireball.

For a moment, Eldi froze in shock, but soon he noticed that, as the Oracle had explained, he could summon it again in a little while. In some way, the essence of that ethereal being was being reconstructed within him.

Double Edge was only enough to contain one of the heads, while Dancing Axe was received, after the initial blow, with two Fireballs, the second of which exceeded its triple barrier and impacted on him. Its strength had been reduced and Magic Mirror reflected half of that power, so the damage wasn't high. But it had become clear to him that the skill would be harder to use than with the small dogs.

He had drunk regeneration potions of mana and energy, in addition to deactivated Bat's Hearing to recover more energy, although he kept Lion's Heart at all times, something that wasn't at all useless.

Boomerang was effective if he was close enough, but it left him without a weapon to defend against the rapid counterattack, having to rely on the limited uses of Feline Response. And Frozen Touch was quite useful on the ground, making his opponent slip, becoming vulnerable, but he had to be careful not to fall himself into his own trap. Or to restrict his own movements by being surrounded by ice.

And imbuing the weapon with Electric Touch was only useful sometimes, because of the resistance of the two-headed dog.

When he could take it by surprise, Kangaroo Power proved to be unexpectedly useful, allowing him to go up to its back and attack from there. But only for a short time, since the floor boss turned, forcing him to jump off of it.

One bite hit his right shoulder while he was stopping the other head with the axe. The pain was acute until his weapon attacked that head, forcing it to fall back, and making him to invest mana in healing.

It was followed by Fireballs that checked his defenses and agility, and made him to stumble, causing him to release the axe, and remaining defenseless against two jaws that immediately went towards him. He was forced to use Impregnable, while pulling out another spear and using Perforating Impact, taking advantage of his opponent's surprise. And while that one tried to extract the weapon that was piercing it, Eldi wielded the hammer and used Propel.

The huge dog was thrown a couple of meters away, but the man quickly reached him using Earthquake, followed by Devastating Blow, and another Propel before it could regain its balance. He continued with this combination of blows a couple of times more, combination against which the boss seemed helpless, but which drained a lot of energy. So Eldi went away to retrieve his axe, while his enemy got up and launched two Fireballs that were dodged.

The monster then gave chase to him, as the man expected, so he calculated the right time to create a Frozen Wall in its path that it couldn't dodge. The Frozen Aura barely affected it, but crossing the wall slowed it down long enough to use that same tactic a couple of times before it reacted and cast Fireballs again.

Eldi dodged them, at which point his opponent used Pounce, a quick jump that ends with its claws piercing its victim. He was only able to dodge it thanks to Feline Response, but now his energy was beginning to be in a critical situation, so he was breathing heavily.

At least, he had lowered his adversary's health by half. And he just needed a few minutes to recover and have advantage. However, it wasn't going to let him be.