Leveling up in group (II)

By killing enemies between two and four levels higher, in addition to the help of the nearby groups that had accepted his blessings, Eldi soon rose to 59. He knew that the next level would take a little longer, but he expected to get it at the end of the day

He had unlocked Lightning Spear, with which in the game he had felt like Zeus wielding lightning in his hands, and whose paralyzing effect is difficult to avoid, unless there is resistance to it. Like the other spears generated with mana, he had it at level 10, in addition to having made a significant number of screenshots wielding them, a memory that was now embarrassing. He remembered Goldmi and Gjaki again. He was sure that, if they were there, remembering it, they would be bending over with laughter, rolling over the floor, especially the latter.

As for skills, he now had Great Guardian, which not only allowed him to use a shield with the highest affinity level, but to reduce all the damage around him by 50%. The counterpart was that he couldn't attack or use any other skill or spell while using it, in addition to energy expenditure. It was at 3, since it was a "very boring" skill.

He had recently leveled up to 59, and was attacking a tree with Burning Spears, when ten enemies appeared in front of him. It was so far the most numerous group they had met, to which two other shadows flying in the sky should be added.

Eldi looked with concern at the shadows, which looked like little winged reptiles, like dragons, but not as majestic or huge. He couldn't hold them, and the attacks from his bow were less effective than those of the elves. He looked at the archers sideways, but seeing that they didn't seem worried, he focused on the enemies in front of him, backing up to his partner.

The winged attackers were the first to reach them, but the elves' arrows made them change targets. Those arrows had slightly torn their wings, but they could still fly freely and fight from the sky. They started with a sonic attack, which even affected Eldi and the elf warrior, having to clench their teeth as they watched the other ten approaching.

However, the archers were waiting for the attack, as well as the launch of Thorns and Fireballs, which were intercepted by the wind shields they had formed. It seemed as if they were surrounded by a small Twister, which bounced, or at least mitigated, the attacks of the aspiring dragons.

These Twisters consume a large amount of mana, but being four archers allowed them to take turns. It can be said that this and the one to imbue arrows with wind are the two spells that almost every elf archer possesses, while the rest of the spells and skills depend on their own preferences.

The precise arrows didn't point to the flying enemies' body, but to their wings, which were gradually being torn, until they couldn't stay in the sky. One of them managed to descend, while the other crashed, disintegrating after the impact. The archers ignored the one who had survived, because it no longer represented a threat and had landed out of reach, so they concentrated on supporting their teammates, who were in a hard battle.

While the archers were facing winged beings, the other lost had pounced towards the warriors. There were two panthers, a snake, two diplodocus-like beings only two meters tall, three of those crocodiles and two caterpillars that had originally possessed bright colors, but now they had darkened, in addition to losing the potential to transform into huge and beautiful butterflies

Eldi used Frozen and Lightning Walls, and also a Lightning Ring in order to slow down and stun their enemies. They were trying to slow down and separate them as much as possible. Unfortunately, Lion's Roar wasn't effective against those corrupted creatures.

Since they all attacked from the front, he wielded the hammer, making continuous use of Crush Earth and Propel, attracting some of the enemies that were attacking Omny through Provoke, if he himself was free, and throwing them out with Propel, which had little effect on those diplodocuses. Earthquake was also effective when several of them came together.

It should be said that the first feline and the first crocodile to arrive had fallen into traps, while three others had been thrown into them at one time or another. When it happened, one of them rushed to seize the opportunity to finish them off, while the other protected him.

Both had been injured several times, but none of extreme gravity, especially Eldi, because his equipment was of much higher quality, although of a lower level. Although none of the scratches or poisons had been serious, Regenerate and Cure Poison hadn't been enough. Vampiric Touch didn't work with those creatures, so he needed Basic Healing several times.

On the contrary, their enemies couldn't heal so quickly, since, although miasma regenerates them, it does slower. However, not everything was in their favor. The two were tired, and there were still five enemies in condition to fight, in addition to having regrouped, as if, for the first time, they intended to attack in group.

The losts advanced towards them, stepping on the ground carefully and avoiding the traps. Apparently, the bloodthirst that had been blinding them had subsided as the battle progressed and they were wounded, having regained some lucidity, which seemed to be reflected in the reddish glow of their eyes.

Suddenly, a rain of arrows fell on those sinister beings, surprising and hurting them. Even the body of one of them disintegrated, as the archers had concentrated their attacks on it. They had thrown an arrow at each of the creatures to disorient them, but the rest had gone to one of the diplodocuses, hitting all of them in their head.

Eldi and Omny looked at each other and rushed towards the survivors, the high human coming first and attacking them all with Earthquake. The dark elf chose the surviving panther to finish it off while it was still on the ground, knocked out, piercing its skull ruthlessly through an already open wound. There were three left, which were regenerating, and very close to them.