Danny Saucedo x

Imagine being in a relationship with Danny Saucedo.

Story: He has come back from L.A but instead of calling you and spending time with you he spend the most of the day with his friends. Of course you are everything else than happy about that - after all you had miss him.

____________________________________________________________

Your POV

The whole day I have been waiting for him to call me. After all he said he would but he didn’t. Of course I got pissed off. Why did he not keep his promise? 

I stood up from the couch I was sitting and went to the kitchen; I needed something to drink. I took a glass and filled it with water. Just as I was about to take a sip, my phone rang. Perfect timing. I sighed and picked up.

“Hey.” I said, trying not to sound to annoyed but failed.

“Hey love.” He said and I could hear that he was … drunk? Seriously why was he calling me when he was drunk? “What are you doing?” He asked and I closed my eyes, slightly biting my bottom lip. “I was about to drink water and then I wanted to go to sleep… cause if you have a clock next to you it’s past midnight already.” Seemed like he finally got that I was annoyed.

“I’m sorry love. I know I was supposed to call you earlier but I got distracted by the guys.” He said and I rolled my eyes. Typical.

“Those ‘friends’ of yours always make it to ‘distract’ you.” I said.

“Nadine please…”

“No not Nadine please. I’ve been waiting all night for you to call me because I was looking forward to see you today but nope… you decided you lovelier spend your day with your friends. It’s not like we haven’t seen us for weeks because you had been in L.A… but okay… if you don’t need to see me I don’t need to see you!” I snapped at him and I could hear how he gulped.

“I’m at your house in two minutes so it’s on you if you decide to open the door or not.” He mumbled before he hung up. I ended up staring at my phone with open mouth. Was he serious? He really was about to show up here?

As it rang at the door I took a deep breath before I went to open it. I found a sad looking Danny in front of it. “Hey love.” He said quietly. “I’m really sorry…” He added.
“Come on in or do you want to stand outside all day?” I asked and he slightly smiled before he want past me inside. Guess he thought I alread forgave him. I had miss him and of course I felt a happy about seeing him finally after all those weeks but that didn't change the fact that I was still upset.

I closed the door behind him and turned around to face him. “Why are you here Danny? You should’ve gone home to sleep.” I said and went past him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. I could feel his warm breath on my face and I could smell the alcohol he must have drunken tonight.

“I needed to see you because I missed you.” He mumbled and I caught him staring at my lips. I pushed him lightly away from me. “You missed me? Really? Don’t even think that I’ll forgive you so easily.” I turned around and went to the living room. Of course he followed.

“Listen sweetheart I didn’t mean to be gone all day really… while I was in L.A all I wanted to do when I’m back was spending the day with you but…”
“But you ended up drinking with your boys? Who ‘forced’ you to hm? Erik? Matte? Or maybe Alvaro? Don’t lie to me Danny because you know you can be honest to me! If you want to spend your day with your friends… fine. But don’t tell me you call me and then you don’t! It's not like I want to force you spending time with me! I missed you the last weeks but guess you didn't miss me as much or why else would it have taken so long for you to show up at my door hm?”  

Maybe I was overacting but it had been weeks since I had seen him the last time and instead of spending time with me at his first day back he decided to go out with his friends and get drunk. Before I could react he had brought the distance behind us and pulled me close. I gulped as I felt his arms around me and looked up to him, straight into his gorgeous green eyes.
“Nadine, I’m really sorry. How can I make it up to you?” He asked and I bit slightly my bottom lip as my gaze fell on his lips. “I’m sure you can think of something.” I said and a grin formed on his lips. I knew he had an idea already - he probably caught me staring at his lips tho. 

How could I be angry at him any longer when he looked at me like that? It was not like I could be ever long mad at him at all.

Danny’s POV

I could see that she was struggling and didn’t want to forgive me easily but I knew about the fact that she never could be long mad at me. She never managed to ignore me long and after all, we hadn’t seen us for such a long time. Of course I had imagined our reunion bit different but I had messed up. I didn’t want to spend so much time with the guys but I ended up talking and drinking with them so the time went past fast; faster as I even realized. Soon it had gotten very late and I knew Nadine would be mad at me.

I pulled her close to me and looked straight into her eyes. As she said that she’s sure that I can think of something to make it up to her, a grin formed on my lips.

I leaned down to her and pressed my lips onto hers. She hesitated first but I didn’t stop kissing her. I slightly bit her bottom lip and she finally opened her mouth so I was able to enter her mouth with my tongue. I deepened the kiss.

Your POV

I couldn’t resist him. I had missed the feeling in triggered inside of me when he kissed me. His warm lips teased mine until I gave in. As he bit my bottom lip lightly I moaned softly and he took the advantage to enter my mouth with his tongue. This wasn’t going to end with just kissing. He pressed me close to him and I could feel the bulge. He was more than just excited and he definitely wanted more than just kissing me. He released himself slight from me and I breathed heavily while looking up to him. His green eyes had darken full of lust. “I love you Nadine.” A smile formed on my lips. “I love you too Danny.” I said and right after I felt his lips back on mine. He lifted me up and carried me upstairs to my bedroom.

Guess I don’t need to say what happens in there. x