Jesse Is Yandere Crazy!

Hey guys! I am updating again and this time a Yandere Simulator version. This is for the return of a Wattpad follower. 

"What's up everyone its me Jesse back to play Yandere Simulator with my girlfriend Yuno." Jesse introduced.

"Pleasure to be here Jess." Yuno grinned.

"Last time, guys I apologize for leaving this game for 2 years. Kill me now. Let's get on with the game shall we?" Jesse grinned as he pressed play to start the game.

"Alright. Last time it was majorly like a killing spree for us to win our senpai's heart." Yuno chuckled.

"Yeah, don't remind me because I am still trying to get senpai. Including we have to pay a visit to an old rival of ours." Jesse grinned evilly as he went to the dojo to meet Budo...again.

"What're you doing here Jessy-boy? I thought I kicked you out?" Budo glared at Jesse as Yuno snickered behind him.

"Oh, I just came for a visit that's all." Jesse said.

"Is that so? Well, goodbye." Budo said trying to lead him to the exit.

"Ahahah! Wait just a minute because you do realize that we're looking for a club. " Jesse said with his eyebrows raised.

"And?" Budo asked not amused.

"We're asking if you'll let us join your club." Yuno said.

"Heck nah! You think i'll let two pschyopaths into my dojo? Forget it!" Budo remarked.

"You have no choice! You let us join our club or we'll kill every last pupil in here." Jesse grinned evilly at Budo who sweated nervously because of this decision.

"Tick tock Budo." Yuno said.

"All right! Welcome to the martial clubs!" Budo said with a fake enthusiasm.

"Yeah, we thought so." They said.

"Oh, I am going to make you pay the both of you." He claimed.

To Be Continued...

Part 2? I thought about this and yes I will be updating a little slow since I am back at school with the second semester ya know? Vote and comment plz! Bye!

@Thriller5: Finally done!

Jesse: See? Yuno and I make a great team.

Yuno: Ditto.

@Thriller5: I think you both are a bit too crazy for Yandere.

Both: YA THINK!? *Grabs a knife*

@Thriller5: Hold on second! Don't kill me i'm the author writing your story Jess.

Jessie: Oh? We were just gonna cut up some pineapples. Want some?

@Thriller5: .....I hate you.

Jesse: Have mercy that you love me.