Special Agent

Jesse: Super agent is on the move!

@Thriller5: *Sigh* This week has been a delay all because of parental issues.

Joey: Don't worry you can still get through this.

Michelle: Special agent Uncle Jesse is ready!

DJ: Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse Pov

"Area 6b1k, over?"I talked in my ear piece.

@Thriller5: Is that even how you send a response on a mission while being an agent?

Danny: Sort of.

"Affirmative." 

"I have to save the young maiden before its too wait." I said holding my gun close to me peeking around every corner to make sure no one is in the way. I then came up to see bodyguards that were guarding a door that seems to be pretty special. What phase should I do? God, if only I was like spiderman or the invisible man.

I dug into my pocket to find a smoke bomb as I throw to where the two stood at as the smoke began to rise. They started to cough very loudly as I sneaked pass them to find where Y/N is.

"Ah, Jesse is it?" I heard a males voice coming from a desk as I pointed my gun towards them as they turned around to reveal the enemy.

"Rodrick Brown." I said out loud.

"I'm surprised to see you here to save someone from me." He grinned.

"Let the maiden go, Rod. She has no business to be with you because of the money that she owns not in your dirty hands." I sneered.

"Try telling her that from up there." He said.

"Up where?" I asked confused as I looked up to see Y/N tied up as a trap bellow me opened to reveal sharks,

"HEY! That's cheating!" I yelled.

"It's not cheating! It's a fair moment to where I defeat you and win her." Rodrick claimed.

"That's what you think. " I chuckled as I backed up knowing that this is a crazy move as I ran and used my spring shoes to help me jump high and meet with Y/N.

"Jesse what are you-"

"Trust me." 

"You idiot! You'll both get killed like this." Rod frankly exclaimed. 

"That's part of the plan!" I replied as the rope broke as I used my grab ling hook to connect to the wall as we escaped out of the sharks bait.

"Impossible!" 

"All in favor for when your days are over." I said as the police arrived into the scene to arrest Rod for good.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS JESSE!" He yelled being taken away as I looked over Y/N who smiled happily.

"Thank you for saving me, Jesse." She said as I smiled.

"It's what I do for a pretty girl like you." I smiled.

"Consider my token as a date perhaps and a kiss?" She said as I grinned.

"Have Mercy indeed." I smirked as we kissed passionately.

Jesse: All the days work for saving the beautiful maiden.

Joey: Nice work Jess.

@Thriller: I think I have 2 more to do. 

Danny: Good luck. Vote and comment. 

Stephanie: See you next time!