Jealousy

Jesse: I'm never jealous.

Joey: Last week you were jealous of the reader and now your not. What is the date of your period because it seems like its coming back again.

Danny: Enough you too. The reader is getting ready to start typing.

Kimmy: ENJOY!

Jesse: Kimmy get out of here!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were out with your older brother Tom (Not from Tom & Jerry) he was the best brother to be around with. He was extremely protective if anything had ever happened to you and when you told him about Jesse he was eager to do both things. 1. protect you and 2. Love you. However, you've never told Jesse you had a brother and it pissed him off when he saw you taking a picture with him on Instagram. When your brother wave goodbye to you; Jesse was right at the door waiting for your return as you gasped.

"Jesse don't scare me like that!" You said.

"I'm sorry cheater." He said.

"What?" 

"Don't 'what' me. You cheated on me with some guy and there is a picture on instagram to prove it too." Jesse showed you the picture of your brother that was taken today.

"Oh! I never told you about my brother?"

"Brother?"

"Yeah, we spotted each other today and spent the day together. I told him about you and he's so eager to meet you." 

"Oh..." He said.

"You were jealous weren't you?"

"Jealous? Me? Never!"

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Danny: Point taken for granting that jealousy is an ugly thing.

Jesse: Ugh...

Kimmy: I never been jealous expect this one time-

Joey: Kimmy go home.

Jesse: Vote and comment. We've got one more for tonight and tomorrow is a single chapter. See ya ma fans!