Senpai Jesse

Hello! I have return after a stressful week with school and it's time for Jesse to come back into the book series. Let's roll!

Part 2!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Riding Bikes to school~

"Yuno, we need to kill someone before they get near our senpai." Jesse said.

"I know. But Budo isn't going to let us go anywhere near him if he's watching us." Yuno replied.

"True. But we'll get him. Wait is that senpai!?" Jesse exclaimed as Yuno looked around to search for him.

"Where-" They crashed into a tree.

"I think he's in our head too much." Jesse groaned as he helped Yuno up to set their bikes back up straight and continued they're way to school.

~At School~

"What do we do?" Yuno asked.

"I have no clue." Jesse said as Yuno sweat dropped.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I'm trying my hardest to think! I've got an idea!" He thought about as he went over to the female students who were in the group circle.

"Hey girls what's going on?" Jesse greeted.

"Oh hey Jess. We were only talking about our classes that we have." Miku said.

"Is that so? Why don't we all share them together, eh?" He smirked.

"Sure. I have chemistry." Ruby said.

"I have biology." Pauline said.

"I have geometry honors." Riku said.

"I have a health class that talks about the sexual things that are bodies are capable of. Even senpai is in there too which I couldn't believe he was so focused into learning about it." Kakona said as Jesse and Yuno frowned as he replaced it with a fake smile. 

"That's really something for a man he can be interested into." Jesse said shrugging and Yuno crossed her arms not satisfied with this at all.

"Yeah, I might even have a crush on him." Kakona said as the silence broke the two yandere couple.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!?" They snapped as the girls gasped as they immediately calmed themselves down so that they won't get too suspicious. 

"Well yeah...I kind of do." Kakona blushed looking over at Taro in the corner of her eye.

"I see. Well then, I suppose that things aren't going to be what they seem as they are today. Because its...." Jesse paused as he saw the girls walking away from him and Yuno.

"DID YOU JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME!?" He yelled and was about to chase after them but was held back from Yuno.

"Let's forget about them. Come. " She beckoned him to follow to where they will plot out how to kill the other students.

To Be Continued...

Part 3 anyone?

Jesse: Aww...it's gonna end like that?

@Thriller5: Afraid so. It's not the end though.

Danny: Jesse are you calm after what happened last week?

Jesse: Yes...

Joey: Good. We can continue the story to involve me and Danny in it please?

Jesse: Heyheyhey! This is my book not the Joey, Danny, and Jesse Imagines #2.

@Thriller5: Don't worry you guys your going to be apart of it too.

Both: Yes!

Jesse: No! (He went over by the couch to lay down covering himself with a blanket).

Joey: He'll be fine. At least his period didn't start back up again like last week.