Spring

Joey: I cannot wait for your spring break author.

@Thriller5: Me too.

Jesse: 60 chapters or more to come.

Becky: It's going to be stressful and independent goal for you, huh?

@Thriller5: Yes!

Becky: Let's get this imagine going. ENJOY!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Everyone today is spring cleaning day. I better not see any dirt, smudge, rags or anything that is going to make me vomit in this house. Understand?" Danny announced to you all.

"Why do we have to do spring cleaning every year? Can't we embrace Spring?" Jesse asked.

"Embrace it? Clean it is what matters." Danny corrected.

"I rather be in bed." Joey yawned.

"Jesse and Y/N bedroom, Steph and DJ living room, Michelle and me are in the kitchen and Joey the attic." Danny announced the places to where they should go only to see Joey asleep resting his head against a broom.

"He's a sleepy head." Michelle said.

"That's right and we have to wake sleepy head up too. WAKE UP!" Danny yelled as Joey shot up looking around.

"Huh? What did I miss? Is the imagine over or what?" Joey asked multiple questions.

"Chop! Chop! Let's get to cleaning!" 

"Wa-Wait! Aw man..." Joey groaned.

Jesse: Worst. One. Ever!

Joey: Now we're stuck doing chores. In spring!

@Thriller5: Hey! You've got 3 new ones tomorrow anyway.

Jesse: She's right and I can't wait-

Danny: Get back to work. Vote and comment and we'll see you all tomorrow! 

Joey: I wonder what his motto is.

Danny: Cleaning has a good future in hands and that is my motto. Thank you.

 Thank you