Jacket

I'm back and good afternoon to you all. I am going to update 4 chapters of Jesse. I got everything schedule down for the week and next month also in March too. 

Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were hanging out with your best friend Jesse walking around in the park during the nightly walk as the two of you talked and shared different topics.

"I still don't know if Joey could lend me hand with the radio station." Jesse thought.

"He'll do just fine." You said.

"I suppose. Remember the time I told you about his head getting stuck in the counter and a rat was right beside him when I went to go get help?" Jesse chuckled through his sentence as you did too.

"I remember. Those were some funny times the two of you had. I would be freaked out if my head got stuck." You giggled.

"Yeah..."

A cool breeze blew by the two of you as you shivered regretting yourself for not bringing a jacket with you. 

"Are you cold?" Jesse asked.

"Uh....yeah." You replied a little awkward.

"Here." Jesse took off his jacket and placed it over your shoulders as you stared at him in warm eyes.

"T-Thanks. You didn't have to." You said.

"I did it because I love you." He said wrapping his arm around your small frame as the two of you continued walking.

Jesse: So sweet...

@Thriller5: It is. 3 more left. 

Joey: Good luck.

Jesse: VOTE FOR ME! COMMENT ME TOO LADIES!

Both: Oh boy...