Doctor 4

Ghostface: Save MEh!

Jesse: What the heck is going on around here?

Deadpool: Uh, I think this is my show time.

Joey: What!?

Freddy: What the heck? IT'S 9TH GRADE NINJA!

Deadpool: It's Deadpool. 

Jesse: Well, get out of my seat because this is my imagine i'm doing.

Deadpool: Uh, have u seen my book?

Chucky: What book?

@Thriller5: The new book that I just released today. 

Everyone: WHAT!? NO!!

Deadpool: Enjoy this imagine everyone!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse and the others have made it back together that they have gathered some interesting information about where the killer is. Meanwhile, y/n was stalking Jesse as she took some pictures of him and drooled all over him. 

'Oh senpai...' She thought.

"Okay, what exactly does these clues have all together?" Jesse asked.

"It's probably dealing with the jealousy tool of a traitors heart. I mean, this is a case for us even Billy can't even solve." Yuno said.

"Yeah. The killer has to be somewhere around here. This is a big ass f*cking school!" Jay exclaimed.

"May be the killer left something behind for us to find." Ghostface suggested.

"I like your idea Ghosty." Jesse grinned.

*The photographer Club*

They scanned around each part of the room to see if anyone has took a photo to show the time of day and hour of when the person had died. Jay found a photo that stood a girl with (H/C) and had on a school uniform walking out of the school garden. It was taking by Chi Chi during her club time in the morning to take some pictures and to be sent to her club leader on time today. 

"This girl is one of the many cases we've got so far. Yet, we still need more evidence." Jesse said.

"Hmm, what about Martial Arts Club?" Yuno suggested.

'Oh no..' Jesse thought.

*Martial Atr's Club*

"What do you think your doing stepping into my dojo you two!?" Budo remarked.

"Look, this is an investigation that we need to solve and we have to explore this dojo." Jesse explained.

"Not after happened last time!" Budo yelled.

"Can you shut the f*ck up?" Jay snapped as Budo whipped his head glaring at him.

"What the heck is wrong with you by speaking to me under that language?" Budo asked feeling assaulted by Jay.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You acting like a little pussy who just got offended by the scooby-doo gang." Jay said.

"Alright! Budo doesn't want us in there so let's go. Besides, we have to go see where that girl went during earlier in the morning at the gardening club." Jesse said as they headed their way outside to the garden.

*The Gardening Club*

"So...now what?" Ghostface asked.

"Start searching around the garden to see if she left anything behind." 

They split up to find anything that the young girl left for them to solve upon on who she murdered. Jay found an unusual weapon that was a saw covered in blood. Suspicious he saw another thing that shocked him was a body part of a head.

"Uh, I found something that you guys might want to see." Jay said in a shaking tone.

They entered and gasped to see the headless girl and chainsaw as Yuno spoke," Why would that girl do this to her? She's got a bright future ahead of her!" 

"We need to find her fast and we can't let her escape." Jesse said.

*School Office*

"Mrs. Trunchable, we have found 3 cases. A photograph of a student in the gardening club, a bloody saw, and a headless student that was murdered." Jesse said.

"Oh my word! That student who murdered the other one is no other than (Y/N)." Mrs. Trunchable gasped.

"Congratulations! You've solved the puzzle." Y/N said.

"Your under arrest for killing an innocent student and is to be locked away for 15 years." Jay said.

"Come catch me you dumb f*ckers~" She winked before running off as they ran after before anything worse could happen.

Deadpool: Awesome~

@Thriller5: Plz do not flirt with me.

Jesse: I cannot wait until this is all over.

Michelle: You got it dude!

Deadpool: Vote and comment on todays imagine. Tomorrow's the last day of Uncle Jesse.

Jesse: Don't say that!