Glasses

Jesse: It's time for me to drink.

@Thriller5: Danny! Jesse's going to get drunk!

Danny: No he isn't.

Jesse: I need wine to live!

Danny: Not in my damn house your not!

Joey: I do apologize for that. Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You and Jesse are out on a date and together you've both decided to drink a couple of glasses.

"We should see who can get drunk the fastest?" Jesse suggested. 

"I think that's a little intense. Don't you think?" You worried.

"Nah babe. Just a couple of drinks and then we're good." Jesse said snapping his fingers to receive a waiter to take their order for the 10 glasses to drink!

The first couple of hours the two of you sat to tell each other some funny stories about yourselves. More hours have passed and you can tell that Jesse has been stuttering his words a little. Then a little more after, he became drunk singing Barbie, Full House theme, Once Upon A Dream, and Disturbia. 

"Come on Jesse, let's get you home." You said as he giggled like an idiot. You payed for the drinks and food then left to drag your boyfriend back to the car and sent him in the back seat. 

"Y-Y-Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes honey?" You asked starting up the car.

"Are we going to make love tonight?" He asked.

"Not now honey. I have to take you home after drinking so much."

"NO! MEEEE WANT TO MAAAAKE LoooOVE WITHh YOU IN THIS CAaAAR! I. AM. HORNY!" Jesse through a tantrum like a 5 year old as you sighed.

"The horny can wait. I want to make sure your comfortable for tonight. Okay?"

"Okay." He pouted.

You drove back to your house to help Jesse inside by taking him upstairs to your bedroom. Helped stripped him into his pajamas and yours also as the two of you crawled into bed together only seeing Jesse knocked out cold. You smiled before pecking his head. The next day, you heard the sound of vomiting going on in the bathroom who vowed to never drink so much again.

Danny: And that kids is why you should not drink so much. Like your uncle for an example.

Michelle: Your in big trouble Mr.

Jesse: It was 10! I would never do that.

Joey: Never?

DJ: Vote and comment! See you in the next one!