[Chapter 1: 1 2 3]

[Chapter 1: 1 2 3]

Another cold and sad day has arrived. She walked up to a stone with a name printed on it. The girl kneeled down and grabbed her flowers. "Why'd you have to go so early?" She choked. The girl places the flowers on the gravel and left. Crying silently.

---

Chaeyoung woke up early for school. She rubbed her eyes and stretched before entering the bathroom. As she exited the bathroom, she grabbed her phone. Chaeyoung notice her roommate waiting for her out the door.

"Chaeyoung~. Good morning!" The taller girl said, named Minatozaki Sana.

"Morning unnie. I don't want to be late. Let's go." Chaeyoung replied and ran outside of the dorm. Sana chuckled and walked from behind.

Chaeyoung was going to the art room and spotted on of her bestfriends. Jeon Somi. "Chaeyoung! I was waiting for you. Anything exciting happend?" She asked.

"Well, I got into the art program, but that's it." Chaeyoung replied while she organized her materials. Somi clapped and Chaeyoung smiled. "It's not all that."

"Yes it is. You entered something extraordinary!" Somi said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "I need to go to class. See you later." Somi waved.

Chaeyoung sighed and looked out the window. She thought of something to draw. Chaeyoung began to draw. The colors that were placed on the canvas made a masterpiece. "I should go to class now. It already stared or should I not? I'm not going to biology class." Chaeyoung stated and nodded. "I forgot something in the dance room. I should go get my sketchbook and pencil from there."

Chaeyoung stood up and dusted herself. She headed other the door and took a left. She opened the door and someone was dancing. "Momo unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. The person turned their heads and smiled.

"Hey shortie! It's been awhile. What brings you here, huh?" Momo asked. Chaeyoung pointed behind her. "Ooh, that."

"Yeah and don't call me shortie." Chaeyoung said as she walked over to the other side. "By the way. How Jeongyeon unnie? I heard she gotten into a car accident."

"She doing great auctally. Nayeon keeps crying everytime we go there. Love birds." Momo shook her head. Chaeyoung chuckled. "Aren't you suppose to be at cla-"

"Shhh. I'm not going to biology. It's sucks." Chaeyoung cutted her off. Momo agreed to it.

"One of my friends are going to be in here any minute. Are you still going to stay? If you are go to the couch over there." Momo pointed.

"I'll stay." Chaeyoung smiled. Momo nodded, then someone knocked the door. Momo opened the door and she gasped.

"Oh its her! Hello Mina!" Momo hugged her.

Mina. Chaeyoung thought. It sounds nice.

"Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung!" Momo shouted. Chaeyoung almost jumped, she looked up and blinked her eyes.

"Y-Yes unnie." Chaeyoung stuttered. Momo shook her head.

"Meet Mina. Myoui Mina." Momo greeted Mina. Mina waved and smiled. Chaeyoung smiled back. "By the way, she is very quiet." Momo whispered. Mina softly punched her.

"Don't you guys dance together?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. We should dance now." Momo stated. Chaeyoung nodded and fished her phone out of her pocket. She started playing some games. The music calmed her. When she beat one level she looked up to see what's going on.

When she spotted Mina she couldn't stop watching her dance. Her eyes stuck on one figure. Chaeyoung grabbed her notebook and started sketching something.

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3

Just in three seconds. She might fallen in love.