[Chapter 7: 1 2 3]

"Chaeyoung, she likes you. Keep it a secret." Sana said.

[Chapter 7: 1 2 3]

Mina chuckled by thinking it was a joke, but Sana wasn't laughing. "You're joking, right?"

"Y-You thought I was joking?" Sana asked. Mina blushed.

-Flashback-

When Mina glanced at Chaeyoung from across the hall she blushed like crazy. She alway's wanted Chaeyoung to be her friend since she ever saw her. One say she'll be friends with her.

-End of Flashback-

Mina was now friends with someone she liked. The problem was Chaeyoung liked her back, but she doesn't know how to confess. "So, Mina isn't it weird for her to like you. It's pretty gay." Sana said.

"Say's the one that did it with 15 girls in a week." Mina replied. Sana rolled her eyes playfully. The two girls went to find Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung at the cliff.

"Over there." Sana pointed. They both walked side by side to the other two. "Hello~." Sana waved.

"Hey, so isn't pretty." Chaeyoung said. Mina nodded. She noticed the camera Chaeyoung was holding. "I like taking pictures, it's a hobby of mine." Chaeyoung smiled.

-----

"Mina are you sure, you can go home by yourself. You know, you can just move in with us." Sana stated.

"Auctally, I'd love move in. Because my apartment is next to Bambam's." Mina mumbled.

"Great! I will say, don't share a room with me." Sana replied. They all knew why. Mina had only one choice left. B, stay with Chaeyoung for the rest of your life.

"Oh fine, I'll stay with Chaeyoung." Mina hid her blush. Sana secretly fisted the air. Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out to Sana. "Shouldn't I get my clothes?"

"Oh honey, no." Sana stated. "You don't want to die, do you?" Sana asked. Mina shook her head, knowing what she meant.

"Let's go inside, I'm cold." Chaeyoung complained. Sana unlocked the door with the keys. The three of them walked inside of the living room. "I'm going inside our room." Chaeyoung said and shut their door.

"She counted you as her bed friend." Sana smirked. Mina slightly punched her.

"Stop being so dirty will yeah?" Mina asked. Sana nodded.

"Well, I'm going to MY room." Sana said while yelling "my". Mina sighed and held the door knob. She slowly turned it showing Chaeyoung in the bed already dressed.

"Hello." Chaeyoung greeted. Mina sat down on the bed and got a text from someone.

Jihyoh: ok, I heard you moved somewhere else without telling me

Meana: sorry jeez. i cant be next-door to bambam

Jihyoh: makes absolute since. so where r u?

Meana: Chaeyoungs and Sanas.

JIhyoh: okay see u tmr ig.

Meana: yea bye

Mina turned her phone off laid down next to Chaeyoung facing the opposite direction. "I guess Sana told you." Chaeyoung sighed.

"That you l-." 

"Yes, that I like you." Chaeyoung cutted her off. "It's not normal for me to like the same gender." Chaeyoung hid herself under the sheets. 

"That's funny."

"How?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Cause, I like you too."

I give up using mature words. but I still keeping in on.

love you[srry I dont rlly]

        -Author