[Chapter 2: 1 2 3]

Just in three seconds. She might have fallen in love.

[Chapter 2: 1 2 3]

Mina arrived at her dorm where she spends time with Jihyo. "Unnie~. I'm starving." Mina whined.

"I made Kimchi Soup. It's in the pot on the the stove. Add ketchup if you want." Jihyo fake gagged and walked into her room. Mina rolled her eyes and walked over to the stove. She opened the pot and smelled the soup. Her mouth started to water. She grabbed a bowl and a spoon to scoop some soup. She started eating.

The ingredients that were added to the soup made a smile on Mina's face. Her taste buds exploded with joy. "Jihyo should make food all the time, but I'll stick with me making it." She nodded to herself.

{Night at Chaeyoung's and Sana's Dorm}
Friday

It was already 10:08 PM. Chaeyoung and Sana got ready for night time. As soon Sana hit her bed she fell asleep, but Chaeyoung laid there and looked up. She was thinking about someone. Mina....

Just thinking about her made Chaeyoung's heart beat. She turned her body and tried to fall asleep. Her body started to drift off. She was now falling asleep...

A nightmare soon appeared...

---

"AAAH!" Chaeyoung screamed. She was covered in cold sweat and she looked around.

"I'm trying to make eggs. Your so loud. Damn." Sana shouted.

Mina.... The person in her drea- no nightmare. Chaeyoung got up and walked to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and saw how messy her hair has gotten.

"It's Saturday. Go to a bar or something." Sana shooed her away. Chaeyoung was going to see Jeongyeon. She dressed herself and headed out the door. She called Jeongyeon.

"Hello?"

"Hello unnie. Let's meet at the cafè."

"What wh- Beep

Chaeyoung sighed and headed to their favorite cafè. She entered the store and got some coffee. Chaeyoung sat down and waited. The door opened and closed. Chaeyoung looked up to see not Jeongyeon, but Mina. Chaeyoung's eyes widend and she looked away.

Mina saw her and sat beside her. "Nice to meet you here." Mina said.

"Yeah, h-hi." Chaeyoung stuttered. She tried not to make eye contact until Jeongyeon entered. Finally, Jeongyeon enetered the cafè she ordered something and sat beside her.

"So~, Mina is here as well?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She just walked in here. I didn't invite her here, but yeah. No offense." Chaeyoung smiled. Mina chuckled.

"I need to meet my boyfriend." Mina smiled and got up. Chaeyoung's whole world went pitch black. Her heart broke into two. "I'll see you two later."

Mina and BamBam

Mina went to the park and spotted her boyfriend sitting on the bench, texting. "Bambam~. I'm here." Mina backed hug him. Bambam smiled and turned his head.

Mina looked at his phone and who he was texting....

Park Chaeyoung

Hey Chaeng ;)

Hello babe :^

Mina quickly backed away from the hug and started to tear up. "Mina, what is it?" BamBam stood up and asked.

"Who were you texting?" Mina asked.

"J-Jackson...." Bambam lied. Mina rolled her eyes and looked at him straight in he eyes.

"Fucking liar. I read those text messages. I'm leaving." Mina turned away and started walk. Her eyes full of tears. She blinked once and on warm tear came rolling down.

Bambam grabbed her wrist pulled her. Hurting her. His force was strong. He yelled at her. It was there 2nd anniversary of being a couple.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon went to the park. Chaeyoung still broken hearted she saw something.  "M-Mina?" Chaeyoung mumbles loud enough for Jeongyeon to hear.

"Who is th- her boyfriend!? Why is he slapping her in the face." Jeongyeon got angry and ran towards them. "Hey fucker! Who starts slapping there girlfriend like that? Huh! Tell me! Mess with her again I'll rip your not-so handsome face off." Jeongyeon threatened. Since everyone knows she is pretty scary when it comes to fighting Bambam started to walk away in fear.

"Thanks Jeongyeon unnie." Mina sniffed. Chaeyoung walked into the conversation and looked down. "Oh, hey Chaeyoun- Park Chaeyoung!?" Mina almost slapped her.

"N-no! Son Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung fell to the floor. Mina gasped.

"I'm so sorry! Let me help you." She handed her hand out and Chaeyoung accepted it. "Me and my boyfriend....." Mina sniffed. "Broke up." Chaeyoung felt really bad.

"We're here, me, Momo, and Jeongyeon. Also the rest of your precious friends." Chaeyoung smiled. Mina hugged her and Chaeyoung slowly hugged her back.

"Should we all get dinner? Together." Mina asked.

"Wait everyone. Like all of our friends." Chaeyoung said. Mina nodded.

Damn..... that's a lot then

I hate living right now.