[Chapter 6: 1 2 3]

Chaeyoung's heart started to beat like crazy. Mina's breathe was against her's.

[Chapter 6: 1 2 3]

Chaeyoung calmed down after her sudden fangirling moment. She never knew if Mina was lesbian or straight, but maybe..... both. "You want to stay with us today? You can stay with Chaeyoung." Sana smirked.

"I'd love to!" Mina smiled. Chaeyoung secretly punched Sana's arm. "My clothes are dirty though."

"Well, that's why showers are a thing. Sana give her some clothes." Chaeyoung said. Mina rolled her eyes. Sana handed her a towel and some pajamas.

Few minutes past and Mina got out of the shower. "When did you ever have a penguin outfit?" Chaeyoung asked. Sana shrugged.

"I found it."

Chaeyoung shook her head in disbelief. She walked into her room with Mina following behind. "Your room is kinda big and you sleep in that queen size bed by yourself." Mina said. Chaeyoung nodded. "Well we both can sleep on that bed so... yeah."

"Are you hungry? Cause I am." Chaeyoung asked her.

"I'm always hungry. Lets go eat." Mina replied. They both exited the bedroom. "I could make something. Like Tteokguk." Chaeyoung nodded. 

"Make Tteokguk! It's my favorite soup my grandma made." Chaeyoung smiled showing her dimples. Mina checked the fridge. The fridge was filled with a ton of ingredients. She grabbed all the ingredients from the fridge and started to cook. "Smells really good. Do you always cook?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well I am a chef at a restaurant. The top three chef's in Korea." Mina bragged. Chaeyoung just looked at Mina. "Hello? Why are you staring?" Mina asked while snapping her fingers infant of Chaeyoung. Mina started to blush a tiny bit.

"U-Uh sorry." Chaeyoung blushed and looked down. Sana walked past her and nudged her and smirked again. "Is the food done?" Mina nodded and Sana set the table.

-----

It was time for them to fall asleep, but Chaeyoung felt uncomfortable to sleep next to someone she really liked. Her and Mina where both sleeping to laying on there side, facing the same direction. Mina, who was already fast asleep.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. Few minutes past, yet Chaeyoung still tried to fall asleep. Until she felt a heavy object go around her waist. She silently looked what it was. It was apparently Mina's arm. Chaeyoung's face turned a shade of red.

But a matter in fact, she felt comfortable. Her eyes started to get droopy, then they shut slowly.

----

It was morning, Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes open and looked up. She saw her white ceiling. She sat up and looked for Mina. Who was out of the bed. She smelt breakfast being made. She got up and opened the door, which was a tiny but cracked open.

Chaeyoung walked to the kitchen to see Mina flipping pancakes. "Good morning." Chaeyoung smiled at her. Mina smiled back. 

"Let's go to the park today. I asked Jeongyeon and she agreed." Sana said out of nowhere. "Bambam is scared of Jeongeon you know." Sana whispered into Chaeyoung's ear.

"True, true." Chaeyoung whispered back.

"Eat breakfast first." Mina stated. The two looked at her and forgot all about breakfast. "Either eat it, or I'll throw it away." Mina threatened. Sana and Chaeyoung quickly ate the pancakes and sausages.

----

They all arrived at the park. It was appealing to the eye. "I haven't been here in years. The cliff here is a pretty sight." Chaeyoung explained. She and Jeongyeon went to the cliff leaving Sana and Mina.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, what." Mina replied.

"Chaeyoung, she likes you. Keep it a secret." Sana said.

Who doesn't love Sana?

Tzuyu where r u?????