[Chapter 5: 1 2 3]

"Drawing Mina? Do you want to touch her?"

Chaeyoung nodded. 

[Chapter 5: 1 2 3]

"No! I don't want to! I didn't even hear your last part!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Mhm, sure~." Sana said. "Since when did the shy artist become a in love?" Chaeyoung playfully smacked her arm. Sana whinced in pain.

"Well if your hungry, I ordered spicy chicken." Sana smiled.

"I'll pass, I'm not that hungry anyways." Chaeyoung replied. Sana nodded and left Chaeyoung's bedroom. "Sana, I hate you so much!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"I know! I love you too!" Sana yelled back. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully. She closed her sketchbook and put her pencil back into the cup. Chaeyoung then climbed on top of her bed while opening her phone.

To Tzuyu

I'm boredddddd. Come over!
Sent

From Tzuyu

Mkaay, be there in like 2 minutes
Seen 👀

2 minutes past and the doorbell rung. "Damn, she really did come over in just 2 minutes." Chaeyoung walked out her room to unlock the door. She opened it. "Welcome to my dorm featuring Sana." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay? What's with the big greet?" Tzuyu sat on the couch.

"Whats up fu-."

"Sana, no!" Chaeyoung cutted her off and put her hands on Sana's mouth. Sana being the disgusting kid she is, she licked her hand. "Ew! Weird kid!" Chaeyoung ran to the sink and turned it on.

"You two are pretty close." Tzuyu stated. Sana nodded creepily. "Chaeyoung, I would feel bad if you were dating her."

"I would not feel bad if I dated you." Sana said to Tzuyu while sitting next to her.

"I don't have the urge to scoot away. Don't even think about raping me." Tzuyu said.

"What happend if I did, but you enjoyed it?" Sana asked wih a smirk.

"Then it wouldn't be counted as being raped." Tzuyu replied.

"Guys. Stop talking about that. It's starting to get weird." Chaeyoung said in a disgusted face.

"It's weird how you like Mina!" Sana whispered shouted.

"Sana! That's why you like Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung slumped on the couch.

"It's to okay, I won't spre- wait huh?" Tzuyu still very confused.

"Sana loves you~." Chaeyoung grinned. Sana's and Tzuyu's face became red. Sana shook her head. "Sana accept the fact you like her. I accepted the fact I lied Mina."

"Shit, fine." Sana said and averted her gaze on Tzuyu. Chaeyoung slowly left the living room without anyone noticing. "I- uhh... I can explain."

"I understand. I love you too, unnie~." Tzuyu said. Sana widend her eyes bigger than usual. "I'm not lying." Sana blushed from the fact Chaeyoung left them alone.

---

"I heard you guys from my room. You nasty kids." Chaeyoung said. "I could still here you guys even if my headphones where on high. Let me guess, Sana was to-."

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" Sana yelled.

"M-Mina..." Mina sniffed. Sana quickly opened the door to see Mina. Mina crying, messy hair, red marks on her face, and blood.

"Chaeyoung, first aid kit!" Sana demanded. Chaeyoung obeyed and ran. She came back with the kit and Mina was already on the couch.

"Bambam?" Mina nodded and sniffed.

"Son of a bitch." Chaeyoung cussed.

"But he isn't even a female do-" "Shut up and help Mina!" Chaeyoung scolded. No one ever saw this side, but she was very scary. Sana quickly put some bandages on her.

"Now your all done. What happend Mina?" Sana asked.

"I-I was out with M-Momo, but Bambam. H-He tried to rape m-me." Mina cried. Sana patted her back while Chaeyoung gave her a water bottle. "You guys are the best. Thank you." She hugged both of them.

Chaeyoung's heart started to beat like crazy. Mina's breathe was felt against her's. 

A/N

I just love life sometimes. don't you?