[Chapter 3: 1 2 3]

Damn...... that's a lot of people

[Chapter 3: 1 2 3]

"How about you text all your friends, and I'll text mine." Mina said. Chaeyoung nodded silently and grabbed her phone out.

How we live GC

Chaeyoung Lets go have dinner with Mina. She invited us. We are going to the best restaurant in Seoul.

Tzuyu yeah ok

---

They all arrived and notice some knew eachother. "Tzuyu!" Momo hugged her. Everyone talked and they entered the building. The smell of the food made everyone drool. "What should we order?" Momo asked.

"Lets get this, this, this, and this!" Mina suggested. The appetizers came out and then the real meal. Mina was opening her chopsticks and rolling them. She was happy to eat with her friends.

They all started eating and drinking. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung weren't allowed to drink.

She eats so well. Jihyo thought while looking at Mina eat. She was kinda disgusted when the squid came out.

"I need to crack this shell open." Momo said. She aimed the hammer on the crab shell. She almost hit it, but Chaeyoung's hand grabbed her arm.

"What if it gets in my eye!" Chaeyoung said. Momo rolled her eyes and smashed the crab into two. One shell cut Chaeyoung. "Unnie, really?"  Momo scratched her nape and grabbed a paper towel and pressed it on the cut.

"Chaeyoung, aren't you suppose to be crying right now?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung almost threw and butter knife at her.

"I'm older than you!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"By eight months!" Tzuyu shouted back. Jihyo held the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"Shut up!" The kid next to them shouted. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung shot the kid with a death glare. "S-Sorry." He mummbled. The door of the restaurant jingles and a fimiliar guy walked in.

"I-I can't be in here... Please I'll pay you guys back! I promise!" Mina stood up and dashed through the door. Fuck, it's Bambam. Mina cussed. With his little ass girlfriend.

"M-Mina!" He chased after her and Jihyo stood up. She ran to the cashier and paid him. Chaeyoung on the other hand, she was already gone. She ran out behind Bambam.

"Bitch." Chaeyoung huffed. Bambam scoffed at Mina. Chaeyoung at the corner of the building, while the other two where at the back.

"Imagine me raping you by now?" He stepped a little closer. Mina backing up to the brick wall. He put his hands around her waist.

Chaeyoung was with the other Chaeyoung dragging her. "Imagine your girlfriend watch you fuck your ex?" Chaeyoung exclaimed. Bambam let go of Mina.

"Its not what you think it is!" Bambam lied. Park Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Oh, really? She stood here with me the untire time." Son Chaeyoung laughed hysterically. "Now run off. Jeongyeon unnie! Rip him apart!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Oooh. Kinky." Sana smirked. Son Chaeyoung slapped arm. "God(jihyo), I'm sorry." Bambam ran off and never looked back. Park Chaeyoung decided to leave.

"Chaeyoung! I don't now how much to thank you!" Mina hugged her and cried. "I don't ever want want to be raped." She cried. Chaeyoung patted her back.

"Shh, it's okay."

"Its not!" Mina shouted. She backed off. "I don't understand love anymore. I don't know how to find someone that can auctally love me. I don't want to die alone! Even if I'm bisexual, I won't find someone who loves me back." Mina sniffed.

"I know someone who loves you." Chaeyoung smiled. Mina looked down to Chaeyoung.

"Who?"

"You'll see." Chaeyoung replied. Chaeyoung walked away leaving Mina's mouth opened.

I-  you seeee Bambam will be back.... sorry what

DrAma ab to happpeeennnndddd