[Characters: 1 2 3]

Son Chaeyoung: Korean and a major at arts. She is 16 and a senior in high school. Her dad owns a company in Busan. Her bestfriends are Jeongyeon's, Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Momo, and Jihyo. Chaeyoung is starting to like Mina. Her roommate is Sana.

Myoui Mina: American and a major at ballet. She is a food lover and a expert at food. She is 16 and 1 month older than Chaeyoung. Her Mom is a ballet couch while her dad works as a choreographer. Her bestfriends are Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Tzuyu.

Im Nayeon: Korean and a major of vocal. She is a senior in highschool for being 17. She likes Jeongyeon. Nayeon cries a lot and commonly goes to the bar. Jeongyeon is her roommate, so when she gets drunk Jeongyeon can drive her home or give her a piggy back ride.

Yoo Jeongyeon: Korean and a major at martial arts. She is the girl crush of the school. Likes Nayeon. She is 2 months younger than Nayeon. Jeongyeon is roommates with Nayeon. (Can make you gay real quick)

Hirai Momo: Japanese and major at dance. Momo is in love with jokbal and a person. Kim Dahyun. Excellent dancer and the leader off the dance club. Momo is unaware that she can make you gay. Her roommate is Dahyun.

Minatozaki Sana: Japanese and major at vocals. She is one of the cheerleaders and the base. Sana is clingy most of the time. Sana can be annoying, yet she can become very mature. She gets angry time to time. Her roommate is Chaeyoung.

Park Jisoo: Korean and major at vocals. Has the best leadership and student council of the school. Jisoo is very protected in some cases. She is in a national volleyball team. Her roommate is Tzuyu.

Kim Dahyun: Korean and major at rap. She is very funny by just her laughs. Dahyun is in love with Sana, but soon she'll start loving someone else. Dahyun's nickname is Tofu. She makes friends quickly, but it isn't a good sign.

Chou Tzuyu: Taiwanese and a major at vocals. Silent, but deadly. Can kill you by just smiling at you. She is caring and the tallest of all the girls. Her roommate is Jihyo/Jisoo. Tzuyu can be Satan, but become a cute-ass girl in a matter of seconds.

Other characters are included.

I'm just tired of living, but I have friends in "care" about me.

What friends?