8.

DEMI P.O.V: I woke up fastly at 5:30 a.m., had breakfast, worked out on the gym and went to the studio. We started working in a bunch of songs and I kept all the day there, sat on my office chair writing. I didn't even realize I spent six hours there. So when I saw the clock it was 2 p.m.

Demi: okay, that's it...time to eat (I said to myself and went to the little kitchen of the place. I took my sandwiches out of the fridge and went back to my office. I closed the door and sat on my chair checking Instagram) oh (I smiled and searched a name in my contacts. The phone rang two times)

Simon: hello darling

Demi: hello grandpa (I could see him smiling)

Simon: how's your day going?

Demi: well, busy but good

Simon: do you have much work to do?

Demi: in an hour I'll start recording a song for the rest of the day

Simon: oh, where are you working?

Demi: in Beverly Hills

Simon: I'm free all day cause Lauren took Eric to her family's house so...

Demi: are you so bored?

Simon: yes (I smiled) why?

Demi: if you want, you can come here while I record some songs

Simon: that'd be fun

Demi: are you in?

Simon: I am

Demi: oh umm, but you have to bring me ice cream to enter

Simon: (he laughed) fine brat I'll be there in an hour or so

Demi: okay, I'll send you the address over a text

Simon: alright...see you

Demi: see ya (I smiled and hang up. I sent him the address)

Simon❄~ On my way there...

Demi🌹~ yey!

I looked at the table excited that he was coming here and then the reality shock me...I was wearing my training clothes...he can't see me like this. I ran to my bathroom and searched for clothes on a little wardrobe. I didn't have much but anything was better than this. I showered really quickly and dried my hair to make me a pony tail. I dressed with a short light blue dress and some high sandals. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled as I put me my light pink lipstick. I heard a knock in the door.

Demi: going! (I searched desperately for my perfume and put it on)

Another knocks.

Demi: yeah yeah (I ran to the door and opened it) hi

Simon: hello darling...nice perfume