32.

SIMON P.O.V.: for the first time in all my life I was being honest about loving someone. I truly never loved someone more than my mom, dad and Eric. I think since the moment I saw her beautiful smile bringing light to the room in the X Factor I've been in love with her. But now, years after that, when we started to see each other again I just felt like I was in another world, like I was always flying, touching the sun with my hands without even doing something more extraordinary than watching her smile or listening her laugh.

Demi: w-what are y-you saying?

Simon: I said that I love you, you can't go because if you leave now I'll never able to be myself again. You've changed me Demi, you've made me a better person ever since I met you and you brought light to my heart that was dark, ever since I heard your magical laugh filling all the holes in my soul...I love you like I've never loved someone, I love you like I'll never love another woman, this is the first time that I'm in real love with someone and I know I don't deserve you. You don't know how amazing you are, words can't even describes...you made my world and life happier, you was the first person in my life that made me really laugh about stupid things just because I loved every little thing that you said. You're the first woman I love and I never thought I'd be able to love someone with the intensity, strength and passion that I love you right now. And you can't leave me, you can't walk away because I have a feeling that right now you're all I need, and that if you let me...I can make you the happiest girl alive even tho I'm just an old man...Someday I want to marry you and the sooner the better. Demi...I love you even more than I love myself and nothing and no one could ever change that. I just know it.

I waited for her answer but she was just staring at me with her jaw dropped.

Demi: I had no idea you felt this way about me...I don't have words to express what I'm feeling right now, I've never heard such sweet worss coming out from a boy and to me. I- (she looked to the floor and when she looked back at me, her smile faded with tears rolling down her pink colores cheeks) I'm afraid Simon, I'm afraid of disappointing you unintentionally, I'm afraid of letting you down...I'm...I'm not enough for you

Simon: you're more than I've ever dreamed of...you're incredibly perfect and I don't think there's other person more amazing than you (she smiled and started crying) why are you crying? (I said as I hugged her)

Demi: this (she pointed to her face) this are tears of joy because...cause I know I'm with the right person and I know nothing will ever break us apart...I know that I'm with the live of my life (she kissed me while smiling and I felt my life completed. She was everything I needed and more)...and I love you too...so fucking much

Simon: I love you (I smiled and kissed her lips again)

                       THE END.
____________________________________
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORTING ME, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT STORY I KNOW I'LL BE WRITING SOON BUT NOT SO SOON ABOUT MY LOVED DIMON. LOV ONLY. FOREVER.