30.

SIMON P.O.V.: I walked to Lauren and threw her suitcases out of the room.

Simon: you have no right to tell her that things...she's not like you...she means way more than you to me (she smiled in anger and pushed me away from her)

Lauren: you'll hurt her like you always do Simon, you don't know how to love (she said before closing the door leaving the whole house in silence)

Simon: Demi...brat...where are you? (I walked to my room and entered there)

Demi: sorry, I came here because you were with Lauren in mine (she said with a sad expression and left the room to go to the other one)

I followed her and entered behind her to the room, she sat on the bed and covered her body with the sheets. I saw her expression and she looked lost on her mind.

Simon: what happens Demi? Are you okay?

Demi: I need time to think Simon (I grabbed my head with both my hands and walked to sit next to her)

Simon: you promised me you wouldn't walk away from me, don't do this now Demi...please

Demi: I won't walk away, I promise again but...I need some time alone to think and clear my mind

Simon: can I stay with you while you think? (She looked at me with tired eyes and nodded) I'll be here if you want to talk

Demi: yea (I laid next to her and turned my back at her back)

Some minutes passed and she never talked to me again, she was clearly lost in her thoughts. I turned back to see her and she was still looking at the window giving her back at me. She is truly the most beautiful girl in the world.

Demi: sorry I took too long...(she looked at me and I sat next to her again)

Simon: what were you thinking?

Demi: everything that Lauren said, it made sense for me Simon...I want and need you to be clear with me...to tell me what you really want from me...I don't want to end hurt again so please just be clear with me...nothing wrong will happen if you tell me that she was right but I need to know what are you looking for with this whole thing...please

Simon: okay...I'll tell you the truth then (she nodded and I gasped for air trying to find the right words to tell her the whole truth)