15.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next day I went to work on new music, and I was happy...I really was. Once I finished I walked to my car and that was when something happened.

X: hey are you Demi Lovato?

Demi: yes, why?

X: I'm Simon Cowell's assistant...he's travelling but he gave me something to give you

Demi: umm, okay...do I have to sign?

X: no, here...this is yours

Demi: kay (I grabbed a paper)

X: goodbye miss

Demi: what's this? (I opened the paper once I got into my car)

Demi: I'm sorry to tell you this was, you're a truly good friend of mine and this hurts so incredibly much to say but...I have to. This last days that we've seen each other were fantastic but I can't continue. We Can't continue. I know you have other intentions with me, I don't mind about it but I don't like you. I won't ever, I love my girlfriend. Sorry, really...but I won't see you ever again...I appreciate you a lot...bye.

My eyes were in tears but I was with anger and sadness. My heart was beating fast cause I was really suffering. I drove fastly to my house and stayed all day in my bed. Thinking. Crying. Hating. It was horrible from him to send me this...not even tell it to me. I was terribly mad.

It was around 10 p.m. when my phone buzzed.

Simon❄~ hello sweetheart

Demi🌹~ you know what? Go fuck yourself stupid old man. I hate you.

I blocked him before he could even answer back and threw my phone to the other side of the bed while crying. I ran my hands through my head and felt nauseous. I walked to the bathroom but nothing happened.

I was mad at him for telling that shit to me...cause yeah, I might had a crush on him but bot anymore. I would never touch or think about him in that way...ever.

That night I only slept three hours, the next day I worked hard in my music and made a whole new song. I was happy because I was getting my new cd ready. I went home with Matthew and Sirah, we were eating pizza while watching tv when the doorbell rang. It was 11 p.m.

Sirah: waiting for someone?

Demi: no, I have no idea who's there

Matthew: I'll go see, you both stay here...it can be dangerous (he went and some minutes later came back) well, the bad new is that you'll have to explain a lot of things to us now

Sirah: what?

Demi: why? I did nothing (he smiled nodding)

Matthew: Simon Cowell is at the door

Sirah: you'll have to tell us a LOT of things Demi

Demi: it's not what it looks like, I promise...just, wait here (I walked to the door feeling anger in my veins)