Where the Loyalty Lies

Percy'sP.O.V

"So, what are we suppose to do now?" I ask awkwardly as we sit in our table inside the dining hall.

It has been 10 minutes since we arrived here and the only noises inside the usually noisy place is the whispering of the campers while they point at us. I was the first one to speak in a normal voice and Iâm sure that the people sitting on the tables around us heard.

"Now" Luke says, "we convince Lord Chaos that it's not a good idea for us to stay and that we should go back to planet Chaos and resume our training and missions."

"Good luck with that." Lee grumbles.

"It could happen." Beckendorf protests.

"When was the last time we backed out of a mission?" Zoe asks. She was greeted by silence, "Exactly, we are Chaos' most trusted soldiers; we are not leaving this mission unfinished. Don't get me wrong I hate this ten times more than all of you put together, but we are doing this. We didn't die the first time for nothing. If we leave now this planet will be destroyed and everything we did the first time around will be for nothing. So we just have to get through this. Together." Zoe tells us. I look at her and give her a small, sweet, peck on the lips.

"You're right." I say.

"Of course you are agreeing with her." Luke says, "She's your girlfriend." He tells me.

The Dining Hall grows tense as those words leave Lukeâs mouth. For a moment I had forgotten. I had forgotten that it was almost completely silent and we were the only ones talking in a normal volume.

"We should go." I whisper so that only the rest of the army could hear. They all nod, agreeing with me. We stand up and walk out of the Dining Hall, not taking a glance behind us, as we walk towards our cabin.

And for the rest of the day we just hang out in our cabin. We don't leave or talk to anyone on the outside world. For all we care they can be fighting an army full of monsters, titans, and giants. After more than a few hours of doing so we finally call it a night and I drift off into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

Annabeth's P.O.V

I lay my head on my pillow and drifted off into a not so peaceful nightmare-filed sleep.

I stood inside a room with white walls, there was nothing around me.

"Hello, Daughter of Wisdom." I heard a familiar voice boom through the room; Gaea.

"What do you want?" I spit at her.

"For you to join me."

âNever!"

"Wow. You are actually being loyal for once." She says, her voice laced with a mocking tone of surprise.

"I thought that it would be easy for you to betray the rest of your camp. You know, since it was so easy for you to betray the one you hold dearest. Percy."

"I wasnât thinking straight. I was under the control of a love position. I would never purposely betray Percy." I scream into the empty room.

"Join me." Gaea insists, "And all you have ever wanted will be yours."

"You are lying." I tell her, my voice shaking along with my body, "You are always lying."

"Oh, but I'm not." She says sweetly, "Join me and you'll stop betraying one of the people you love the most."

"What do you mean? How am I betraying someone that I love if I'm staying in the gods side."

"You that pretty little brain of your to figure it out, wise girl." She coos.

I wake up with sweat on my forehead and shaking hands.

Stop betraying one of the people that I love the most.

I'm not betraying anyone. I'm sticking to the gods side, how can I possibly be betraying anyone by staying with the people that I have always fought for? It's not virtually possible. I can't be back-stabbing anyone. I can't-

"Unless I'm not the one that is betraying anyone." I say as all the pieces start to click, "The person that I love is. One of the people that I love the most is betraying the gods once more." I continue to whisper to myself, making sure not to wake up anyone in the process of doing so.

There is a spy in the camp.

Sorry about the short chapter, but I'm starting to write two new stories; one of them is a Mark of Athena one. While the other one is a little different from both of the stories, it's about what would happen if the gods are not who they seem to be and that type of stuff. I was wondering if you guys would like me to post one of them, so I would be writing two different stories at the same time. If so let me know which one, and if you want me to focus on only one story tell me and I'll post the other stories later on. Later O_o