Five(5) Best Books To Improve Your Deductions Skill 📚

1. THE DEDUCTION GUIDE written by Louise Blackwood. (115 Pages)
- The Deduction Guide will provide you with an alternate way of perceiving your surroundings, and allow you begin to make deductions about people and objects. The majority of the book is devoted to ways to read the world, including examples in a wide variety of topics, such as body language, clothing and other belongings, in the spirit of Sherlock Holmes. Upon reading this book, you will be able to identify if someone is liberal or conservative based on their eyes, a person's values from their bedroom or living room, and what a person is feeling based on the position of their legs, among many other things.

2. HOW TO THINK LIKE SHERLOCK: IMPROVE YOUR POWERS OF OBSERVATION, MEMORY, AND DEDUCTION written by Daniel Smith. (192 Pages)
- The book incorporates the latest techniques and theories across a range of topics: NLP, memory mapping, body language, information shifting and speed reading - this is a supremely practical book that will make you look at the world in a new light, and more importantly, impress those around you. Packed full of case studies, quotes and trivia from Arthur Conan Doyle's original novels and short stories, the book also includes a series of fun tasks and games for you to complete that will ensure that when you reach the end of the book you will be thinking like Sherlock Holmes, the master of the science of deduction. You will never look at a shirt cuff, trouser hem or scuff of dirt on a shoe in the same way again.

3. THE MONOGRAPHS: A COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL ON ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT DEDUCTIONIST by Ben Cardall. (420 Pages)
- Contained within, you will learn how to think and approach problem solving like the famed detective, spot liars in person and through their handwriting, deduce clues, personality traits, and the personal details of people through their phones, watches and clothes. Figure out where people live from the shoes that they wear, deduce what they do for a living, how to build a memory palace as intricate and perfect as the one that is written about, histories, theory, application, how to train, practice and develop your skills. All this and much, much more. After you read this book not only will you see the world but you will truly observe what goes on inside it as well.

4. MASTERMIND: HOW TO THINK LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES by Maria Konnikova. (288 Pages)
- Drawing on twenty-first-century neuroscience and psychology, Mastermind explores Holmes's unique methods of ever-present mindfulness, astute observation, and logical deduction. In doing so, it shows how each of us, with some self-awareness and a little practice, can employ these same methods to sharpen our perceptions, solve difficult problems, and enhance our creative powers. For Holmes aficionados and casual readers alike, Konnikova reveals how the world's most keen-eyed detective can serve as an unparalleled guide to upgrading the mind.

5. REASONING BACKWARD: HOW SHERLOCK HOLMES CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER PROBLEM SOLVER written by Gregg Young. (344 Pages)
- This approach rarely finds every root cause, so it rarely develops complete solutions. The best strategy reasons backward from effect to cause, using Sherlock Holmes' strategy of observation and deduction. Problem solvers ask, "What is different when problems occur?" Reasoning backward is four times more effective than reasoning forward. One set of problem-solving tools based on Holmes' strategy delivers superior results, but it is not well known. Reasoning Backward introduces Holmes' strategy and these tools for the first time. Now, anyone can become an exceptional problem solver.