10 Google Secrets and Tricks You Didn't Know About

1. Toss a Coin
What do you do when you need to make a difficult decision, choosing between two options? You can throw a coin. But what if you don't have a coin with you. Google will help you: type in the search box Flip A Coin and click on I'm Feeling Lucky - the search engine will instantly give you the result - heads or tails.
2.Roll the Dice
Many people use bones to play board games, but what if there were no bones at hand? Google can also help you with this. Just type Roll A Dice in the search bar and play.
3. Page Skew
Enter the Askew in the search bar and watch the skewed Google page.
4. Zerg Rush
If you enter Zerg Rush in the search bar and click on I'm Feeling Lucky, you will see a game with small "monsters" on your screen, which will begin to destroy search results that you don't click on.
5. Atari Breakout
Enter Atari Breakout in the image search box and you will get a classic game that will help to kill time.
6. Google Pacman
Google also invites users to play the good old Pacman. Just type in Google search Pacman - and enjoy.
7. Google Gravity
Just type Google Gravity in the search bar, click I'm Feeling Lucky, and you will see how gravity acts on Google icons. You can even then move them from place to place.
8. Do a Barrel Roll
Enter Do A Barrel Roll in the search bar, click I'm Feeling Lucky and crank google page on all 360 degrees.
9. Google Orbit
Just type Google Orbit in the search bar, click I'm Feeling Lucky and rotate the words on the page with the mouse movements.
10. Offline Dinosaur Game
If you have a weak Internet, but you are bored, enter the Offline Dinosaur Game in the search box and enjoy the offline game.