Chapter 14

Josh's POV

I have one more night to decide if I'm staying in New York or moving back home, and I still don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't told anyone about it either, except for Cory since he was there when I got the call.  He thinks I should move back so I can be with my family. While that is a good reason, I just need a defiant reason or sign.

On top of making a decision, I still haven't told anyone or done anything about the fight with Sabrina. She probably never wants to talk to me again.

Tonight, I plan to push all these problems to the side so I can enjoy Tyler's bachelor party. Let's just hope I stick to that plan.

Cory and I planned the perfect bachelor party for Tyler. Since he's a child at heart, we rented out a trampoline park for the night and got food catered. To make everyone happy, we also got an open bar.

Walking into the air conditioned building, Ty immediately ran toward the foam pit while taking his shoes off in the process. After jumping in, Cory and I looked over at each other before we both ran over there too.

Soon enough, all the guys were either jumping into the foam pit, doing flips, dunking basketballs, or at the bar.

After an intense game of dodgeball, where only a few were bruised up, the food finally arrived. We ordered lots chicken and fries with a tray of fruits that my mom told me to bring. While eating, Ty kept chugging down beers like they were water.

"I can't believe one of us is actually getting married," I said in disbelief to my two best friends.

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy," Cory said.

"It's not that hard to believe," Ty slurred. "I mean one of us already has kids."

Tyler must be really drunk to think that one of us has kids. I looked over at Cory to see if he was just as confused as I was, but instead, he had a worried look on his face. I then looked around at everyone else to see the same look on their faces.

"What do you mean, Ty?" I asked

"You have kids," he explained like I was stupid.

"Tyler, stop talking," Cory demanded.

"I have kids?"

"Yeah, Brynlee and Keeg-," Tyler was cut off by Cory's hand being placed over his mouth.

"Brynlee and Keegan, Sabrina's daughters, are my daughters? What? How?" I asked in utter disbelief as I got up from my chair.

"Josh," my dad began coming to calm me down.

"Why did none of you tell me?" I suddenly became angry.

"It wasn't our place to tell you," Cory calmly said. Before anyone could say anything else, I ran out of the building and headed to my car. I sped off without even paying attention to the guys yelling after me as I headed toward Sabrina's apartment.

How did I not see this? Why didn't she tell me?

When I arrived to the apartment complex, I sprinted up the stairs. I then knocked on her door still slightly in shock.

"Josh," she said opening the door. "Look if you're here to fight with me again, I would really appreciate if you didn't. I just put the girls to bed, and I don't-."

"They're my daughters," I stated cutting her off.

"What?" She asked taken back.

"Are Brynlee and Keegan my daughters?"

"Who told you?" She asked in a whisper.