Chapter 20

Picture of Noelle above

It's been a little over a year now, and things have changed once again. This time in a good way.

Delaney and Logan had a baby boy 11 months ago and named him Christopher Logan. Then Elena and Tyler had a baby boy almost a month later and named him Tanner James. A month later, I gave birth to a baby girl that Josh and I named Noelle Rowan. With almost a month in between each of our babies, we knew they would grow up to be pretty close. Maybe they would even be best friends.

After Josh and I officially moved into our new home, we began work on the nursery for Noelle. Now she absolutely loves sleeping in her mini princess castle. Jordyn painted a fairytale castle on one of the walls and the rest was decorated with a princess theme.

This morning, I woke up to an empty house. It's odd. The girls weren't jumping on the bed, Noelle wasn't crying, and Josh wasn't snoring next to me.

I made my way downstairs to see if they may already be in the kitchen eating breakfast, but no one was there.

"Sabrina!" Elena shouted after barging through the front door. "I have a present for you."

"A present? Why?" I asked meeting her at the staircase.

"I'm not entirely sure," she shrugged handing me the wrapped box. "Just open it."

I took the box and placed it down on the dining table. I unwrapped the present to reveal a dress with a card on top of it.

Hello sweetheart, I have a surprise for you, but you'll need to go on a little scavenger hunt. The first step is to get dressed in this dress that my mom helped pick out. I love you. Josh

I headed upstairs with the new dress and got ready in the master bathroom

I headed upstairs with the new dress and got ready in the master bathroom. The dress was a summery pale pink dress that had spaghetti straps and a bow that pulled the bottom together. I then paired the dress with nude sandals, did a natural makeup look, and quickly curled my hair. When I came back down, Elena was standing there smiling and holding a small piece of paper.

"I have your first clue," Elena smiled wider and handed me the paper.

"The day you tripped into my arms, my entire world changed. You'll find your next clue in the place we first met," I read out loud. "So the high school."

"Lets go," Elena said grabbing her purse and keys. I followed behind her with my purse and sat in the passenger seat.

We made it to the high school and I swiped my key card to get in. I made my way to the math classroom and the next clue was taped to the door.

"With a glimpse from the past, your next clue is at the place where we had our first kiss," I read the clue smiling. "I guess we're going to the park."

So far today Elena and I have been around town going to the all the places that hold important memories to Josh and I

So far today Elena and I have been around town going to the all the places that hold important memories to Josh and I. We've been to the diner where we would go every Sunday afternoon in high school, the little league baseball field where he taught me how to pitch, and his childhood home where we first said 'I love you' to each other.

The second to last clue led me to my old apartment where he finally found out that he was a father and our family became whole. There taped to the apartment door was the last clue of the scavenger hunt.

"The last and final place where our story continues is the same place where our new life begins, our home," I read.

"Well," Elena began, "lets get you home."

We made it back to Josh and I's house. The front door had a sign on it that read, "Follow the roses." I opened the door to see a path of roses leading to the backdoor. I followed as instructed with Elena trailing behind. When I opened the door, all my friends and family were waiting. Lights were hanging along the fence, and Josh stood in the middle of the crowd. Keegan and Bryn stood with Josh squealing while my mom was holding Noelle.

"What's going on?" I asked making my way to Josh.

"I may have a little question to ask you," he chuckled grabbing my hand and getting down on one knee. "Sabrina Marie Harrison, I have loved you since the day I met you. I fell in love with all your quirks and imperfections. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You brought me three of the most beautiful blessings in my life, and I can't wait to raise them with you. I've made some mistakes, and I'm so grateful that you've let me back in. I'm never leaving again. So Sabrina, the love of my life, will you do me the honor by becoming my wife?"

"Yes," I whispered and nodded my head through the happy tears. He smiled putting the ring on my finger as everyone cheered. He then stood up and pulled me off the ground in a hug. Keegan and Bryn came running and crashed into Josh's legs.

"Mommy, I wanna see the ring," Bryn clapped and I showed her the ring. "It's so shiny."

"Okay!" Marley shouted

"Okay!" Marley shouted. "Lets get a picture of the happy family."

My mom handed Noelle to Josh while the twins stood in front of us hugging, and Josh pulled me to his side. Before the picture was taken, I put my hand up to show off the ring.

Life couldn't be better. I have three beautiful daughters and a fiancé that I love more than anything. I can't wait for the future that's ahead of us.

|||

Thank you all for reading. There's only one more chapter left, the epilogue!

Olivia