Chapter ten - alone

*cringe warning*

The two arrived back at the house. Marigold ended up taking Beth's bag as well as having Beth hold onto her arm for balance. They walked up to the door. Marigold looked in Beth's bag and pulled out the keys. With that Marigold opened the door.

"Do you want to go up to your room?" Marigold Asked, looking into the ocean eyes of the girl who held her tightly.

Beth nodded, she was tired and felt like she was going to fall at any given moment. This all happened so suddenly, starting with the need to puke at Tygr's. and then she just started feeling so weak. At least Marigold didn't mind her being like this, right?

After five minutes the two got to Beth's room. It took a moment but Beth let go of Marigold's arm and sat on the bed. Marigold looked at Beth who was looking at the ground before saying "I want to be alone," Blue didn't make eye contact. Marigold sighed and turned away but felt a hand grab her wrist "alone with you, does that make sense?" Whimpered Beth slightly as she stared into Marigold's eyes.

Marigold couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or Beth speaking. Beth was still on the bed, her once perfect hair now frizzy and out of control. In Marigolds eyes this just made Beth all the bit more adorable. Beth still had her grip on Marigold's wrist.

Then Beth pulled Marigold into a kiss. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! Was the only thing going through Marigold's mind. She knew she should have stopped Beth but she liked it too much. After a moment of debate Marigold kissed back, her hands on Beth's waist, bringing her closer.

*running out of ideas*

Beth pulled away her ocean eyes looking into Marigold's eyes. "I don't know what feels true." Beth admitted. Marigold took the risk and started kissing down Beths neck which gained her a gasp. "But you feel right so stay a bit."

Then, Marigold was pulled on top of Beth. There was something wrong about this in Marigold's mind but, she could not bring herself to stop the moment she wanted to have for so long.

Hands held Marigold's sides pulling her closer. This was going to be a long night.

—————————————————
Hello! Sorry this took so long. I had really bad writers block. =_=