Jesse and the Rippers... and the gorgeous new guitarist

"Alright everyone, take five!"

Jesse grabbed the bottle of water nearest to him. "Beck, did you like our new song? I was thinking it should be more rock and jazzy, you know like"

"Elvis?" Becky finished raising her eyebrows.

"You know it," Jesse pulled Becky into a gentle peck on the lips. Becky chuckled when Jesse whispered have mercy under his breath.
"Anyway, ya. I tried to have the band listen to my idea when someone decided to be annoying." Jesse continued.

A blonde girl with a perfect physique resembling that of a ballerina smirked. Black leather bedazzled her around. Her lips curved into a smile. Her blue-sky eyes fluttered breathtakingly, yet menacingly, contrasting seamlessly with her ethereal glowing skin.

"Meet Nicole! Nicole, this is Becky—

"His wife! Hi, nice to meet you," Becky plastered a wide grin onto her face, eyes flashing with a mix of jealousy and threat.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." Nicole took Becky's hand firmly. She smiled, but not too much to convey too much about herself. Her leather jacket sparkled, as did her eyes.

"Awww look at you two, already best friends!" Jesse purred. Becky shot him a look. Jesse smirked.