Nicole and Becky

"Great practice today, guys! Remember , Friday night we are booked for our smash club gig! Attire-the usual. I'll see you at 8 pm for our early rehearsal before the gig. Bye." Jesse yelled.

Byes sounded as the rippers left the house, all except for Nicole, who was still packing up her guitar.

As if waiting for her big moment, Rebecca casually sauntered our the kitchen door and approached Nicole.

"Hey! Nicole! Great playing up there you sounded amazing!" Rebecca grinned a bit too widely.

"Oh thank you!" Nicole chuckled. "It's Jesse who sounds the best though."

Rebecca chuckled slowly. "I'm sure he does. I mean of course I married a talented musical man, you know? He's just great. Don't you think?"

"Uh...whatever you say." Nicole raised her eyebrow at Rebecca, slightly frowning now.

"But you know, he's just the man. He's attractive, his eyes are beautiful, and his hair! You know?" Rebecca asked.

Jesse heard Rebecca as he was moving the microphones back into the garage. He instantly knew what Rebecca was doing. He was about to say something when he heard the compliment and smirked. "I've got good hair since kindergarten baby." He whispered to himself in the mirror.

"Okay, whats going on? You're acting a bit strangely," Nicole inquired.

"Okay fine! You're pretty. Like ten times prettier than I am, or will ever be. I was just worried if you would be into Jesse. I mean, we all know how that would go!" Rebecca laughed desperately.

"I don't know, Rebecca? How would that go? Tell me." Nicole suddenly stopped smiling and stands up from her crouching position. She was a least a head taller than Rebecca.

"Wait-what does that mean?" Rebecca said terribly seriously this time.

"Your husband is a gorgeous man. You'd be dumb to think nobody is into him. All the women are. Heck, even men are into him okay? That's how amazing he is. Oh and standing beside him in band practice, it just makes me feel-,"

"ALRIGHT! Listen, you back off. He is my husband, and I don't want you meddling with him, or me. You got it?" Rebecca challenged.

"Fine. I promise, no meddling," Nicole smiled cheekily at Rebecca as she left. "Bye Jess, nice practice," she yelled out to Jesse.

"Thanks, you were amazing! Good night!" He yelled back.