Scandal between jesse and nicole

"Take five guys," Jesse set his guitar down and grabbed his water.
  "Sounding great Jess," Rebecca smiled and kissed Jesse.
  "Jesse i think we're missing a microphone," nicole said, a bit awkwardly.
  "Oh, sorry. Let's go get it, should be in the music studio in the basement," Jesse also said, a bit awkwardly.
  They headed to the basement, and walked into the music studio.
  As soon as Jesse stepped in, he heard a click. He swung his head around to find nicole in a shimmery sequinned dress.
  "Wha- nicole-how?" He asked. He quickly made a run for the door but nicole blocked his way, pinning him down onto the couch nearest.
  "Okay nicole. I get you're angry but please just let me go please!" He scrambled away in vain.
  Nicole thrusted a finger onto Jesse's lips, and the next thing he knew, nicole leaned in and kissed Jesse.
  "WHOAA WHOAA WHOAAAA—!" Jesse pulled himself out of her tight grip, stumbling back from the force and kept a distance from nicole. "I have a wife, Nicole. And I love my wife. I'm sorry."
  He sidestepped the awestruck nicole and slid out the door.
  Walking up the stairs from the basement, he saw Rebecca preparing lunch for the guys.
  "Oh hey jess! Where are the microphones?" She asked.
  "Rebecca I'm so sorry," Jesse didn't hold it in. "Nicole just tricked me into going there with her, then she locked the door and tried to kiss me and I promise you I didn't feel a thing there wasn't any-,"
  "Jesse slow down! She did what?"
  "Nicole tried to kiss me," Jesse said softly.
  "Oh," Rebecca muttered slowly and softly.
  "Becky it didn't mean anything! I pushed her away as soon as she did. You were right, I shouldn't have trusted her,"
  A smile started to appear on Rebecca's flushed cheeks.
  "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything?" Jesse asked.
  A flicker of playfulness seemed to tug at her mouth. She leaned into Jesse over the counter, and made a beckoning gesture.
  "There's a way to make up for it," she whispered in his ear. She grabbed Jesse's arm almost immediately and raced up the stairs into their bedroom, both of them chuckling as they did.
  "Go home guys my wife and I have some uh business to do," Jesse yelled down.
  Furious, nicole grabbed her guitar and headed out the door, slamming it loudly behind her.
  "Oh that guy is gonna get some," one of his band mates yelled back.
  D.J., Stephanie and Michelle were leaning against the banister upstairs. "Ewwwwwwwww," they said in unison and scrunched up their noses, Danny covering Michelle's ears in vain.