Dinner gone wrong

"Table under Katsopolis, table for two?" The waiter dressed in a dark suit matched with a white tie, a small microphone clipped to his chin.
  "I am him," Jesse bubbled.
  "Right this way." The waiter led Jesse to their table. There was a flickering candle as a centrepiece, catching the glowing moonlight in the starry night sky.
  "Here's your table, sir."
  "Woah, bup, bup. This isn't the table I reserved. I specifically said, table in that corner," Jesse pointed to the far right corner.
"I understand Mr Katsopolis. I'm very sorry but there was a woman who booked it before you did. But there is a table next to the one you've booked. Would that suffice, sir?"
"Fine, Fine, Fine. I guess we'll have to take that instead," Jesse grumbled. "I'm sorry honey," he turned to Rebecca.
  "It's okay, it's not your fault Jess," Rebecca's eyes tinkled.
  Jesse pulled the chair out for Rebecca. "Milady!"
  "Thank you," Rebecca smiled and sat down playfully.
  "Here's the menu, do take a look," the waiter chimed and laid two menus down on their square table, covered with an oversized white tablecloth.
  "We'll take a bottle of champagne," Jesse said.
"I'll have this set and the lady will have?"
  "I'll take this one, thank you very much sir," Rebecca said.
  A bottle of champagne was set down onto their table, along with two delicate wine glasses. Jesse popped the cork open and both of them chuckled with a moment of shock as the sound resonated. He poured it for Rebecca, then him.
  "Your eyes look so beautiful tonight. I mean they always look so beautiful not like they're never beautiful but just tonight you know," Jesse stammered.
  A feathery smile fluttered on Rebecca's face as she bent forwards to give Jesse a short peck on the lips.
  "To my beautiful wife," Jesse raised his glass slightly.
  "To my beautiful husband," Rebecca echoed quietly, and they clinked their glasses together when suddenly a loud smashing sound of broken glass threw them off their guard. They turned their heads to the origin of that sound and realised it came from the table in the far right corner.
  Without hesitation, Jesse rushed over to help the lady at the table clear up shards of broken glass carefully.
  "Ow!" The lady exclaimed as she held up an injured finger with a droplet of blood seeping out. "I think I've got a bit of glass in my finger-ow!"
  Rebecca's head snapped almost instantly. The voice was way too familiar. It had to be-
  "Nicole! Oh my gosh are you okay?" Jesse now realised. "Okay, don't panic and trust me. I've had plenty experience dealing with splinters. Now I'll just slowly take this out."
  Jesse narrowed his eyes to focus on the splinter as his fingers carefully removed the sharp glass from nicole's finger. Nicole winced and moaned painfully as he did, caught sight of Rebecca's shocked face and winked, a devilish grin wiped on her face.
  "There we go!" Jesse exclaimed and stood up. "You be careful, okay, I don't want you to get hurt," Jesse said, with a hint of worry in his voice.
  "Thanks, Jess. I'm so sorry that was so stupid of me," nicole giggled quietly, a false presence of embarrassment. A flush of red spread on her cheeks, she could feel them flaming up.
  "Oh nah don't apologise, my pleasure," Jesse straightened up and smiled, offering his hand to help Nicole get up.
  "You know, I booked that table earlier on today," Jesse said sarcastically.
  "Oh I'm so sorry. I booked it a few days ago. It's my favourite seat in, well, my favourite restaurant. You can just stare out into the all-encompassing sea, and look at the stars. Well, my date was supposed to be here," nicole checked her watch, "half an hour ago," she sighed, "I guess he's not coming after all. I was stupid to think he was. Guess I'm going home alone, again."
  "Oh don't be ridiculous! You can't leave. This is an awesome restaurant and you're gonna have an awesome night with us."
  "Us?" Nicole asked.
  "Yeah! Come sit with me and Rebecca!" Jesse pulled up a chair to his table. Rebecca's eyes flashed warning signs at Jesse.
  "Well, in that case, thank you so much. I really hope I don't intrude. This is so nice if you Jesse," nicole said.
  "No problem!" Jesse smiled and sat down, folding his napkin and smoothing it down his lap hastily.
  "Jess? Can I talk to you?" Rebecca hinted.
  "Why not?" Jesse replied.
  "Alone?" Rebecca raised her eyebrows.
  "Right! Excuse us."
  Rebecca yanked Jesse's arm and raced to the bathroom. "Owowow! Careful beck watch the hair, watch the hair!"
  Rebecca slammed the bathroom door shut.
  "Why, is nicole sitting at our table?" Rebecca asked impatiently.
  "Well, Nicole's date stood her up and I felt bad for her, so I figured she could hang out with us. I was hoping to make her feel better."
  "That's very sweet, Jess. But wake up! There is no date! Nicole's just trying to lure and seduce you! And look, it worked!" Rebecca said.
  "Okay Fine, if it bothers you so much, I'll tell her to leave. Capiche?"
  "Capiche. Thanks Jess," Rebecca kissed Jesse.
  They walked back to their table. Rebecca gave Jesse's arm a little nudge.
  "Okay okay okay I'm doing it," Jesse grumbled silently.
  "Hey, nicole. So, tonight is actually a really special date for me and rebecca. And I really don't wanna be the one saying this, but maybe we could hang out next time? I'm really sorry. Please don't take it personally," Jesse blushed.
  "Oh no it's okay I totally understand." Nicole swung her purse around her arms and stood up, folding her napkin neatly and placing it onto the table. "Thank you though," she smiled at Jesse, but grimaced at Rebecca. Rebecca smirked.
  "Now, where were we?" Rebecca sat down and smiled. Jesse smiled back at her, feeling a bit guilty inside.