22. Leaving Her

I B R A H I M' S P O V

But before finding her let's have something to eat because I didn't have anything since my lunch because of work therefore, I am famished now.

I sat on the dining table waiting for someone to come and serve me.

"Mom! Give something to eat!" I shouted for my Mom to hear me from the kitchen.

"See I have made this Halwa." She walked towards me. "Have this and in a while we'll have dinner." She kept the plate in front of me.

"But Mom, I wanted to have Shahi Tukrey!" I pleaded her. I know I sound like a brat but my Mom knows me that I don't whine all the time. Once in a while is okay na? I wished to have Shahi Tukrey also after telling Mira to make it, my mood is stuck on that.

Then suddenly someone slid the plate of a Shahi Tukrey and I looked up to see who gave it. I was shocked to find out that Mira had slid that plate.

"Oh. . . So now I came to know why were you making Shahi Tukrey!" Mom exclaimed.

"Uhh...no actually Hamdan also asked to make so. . ." Mira trailed off.

And I was enjoying this!

"But when I was making the Halwa, Hamdan came and told me that if I am making the Halwa then make for him too." Mom smiled.

Hawww! Mischievous Mira!

"Um actually-" Mira started to give any excuse.

"It's okay Mira." Mom kept her hand on Mira's arm. "You can say that you made them for your husband. Anyway I'll take this Halwa and give to Hamdan." She took the plate which had Halwa.

"You have your Shahi Tukrey made by your wife." Mom grinned widely. "Hamdaannn.." She called for him and went to his room.

I was very happy that Mira made, the dessert which I desired, for me.

Mira, turned and was about to go when I held her wrist and made her sit on the chair beside me.

"Where are you going?" I asked nearing her.

"None of your business and let me go now." She wiggled in her place.

"No! I want to thank you!"

"Okay, welcome. Now I have to pack stuff for the sleepover. Leave me." She glared at me sideways.

"Why did you lie?" I implored taking a bite of the Shahi Tukrey.

"Umm..." She started nervously.

"Mm...Wow it tastes so good." I complimented.

"Really?" She asked quite surprisingly.

"Ofcourse. Thank your for making these for me."

"Whatever." She hurriedly got up and left the place.

I think I still have my chance. She made the Shahi Tukrey for me when I asked her only once.

After finishing the delicious dessert, I walked up to our room only to find the saddest thing happening: Mira packing up her things.

I strolled closer to her and when she turned back, she nearly crashed into my chest.

"You are going?" I questioned sadly.

"No. I have a disorder to pack my things and again unpack things." Came her sarcastic reply.

"Why do you always have to be sarcastic?!" I pouted.

"Ugh fine. Yes I am going." She answered taking her duffle bag.