three.

Felix

I was sitting in Mr. Choi's art class when a tall guy with blond curly hair walked up to my work station.

"That's really pretty," he said. 

"Who the fuck are you, "I asked.

"Doesn't matter baby girl," he said.

"Well thank you for the compliment now leave this isn't your class," I said and pushed him away from my work station.

He left with a smirk on his face and a quick wink my way before rushing out the door. I had painted one of Z.TAO's album covers for art today. Our teacher Mr. Choi gives zero fucks about what we do, as long as we're doing art and the type of media he tells us to use.

(The album cover Felix drew)

I put in my white earbuds and played Lu Han's Reloaded album

I put in my white earbuds and played Lu Han's Reloaded album. I never learned Korean when I was little but I did learn Chinese which is funny because I planned to move to Korea, not China. I know I should have learned Korean not Chinese but Korean was boring to learn for me. 

My dad moved to China with his new wife and their daughter QingQing. She used to come and visit me once and a while when we both lived in Australia and we would speak Chinese together. She's 6 if I remember correctly.

The bell rang and I went to lunch outside with my apple and granola bar. I sat at one of the trees and listened to music while drawing in a notebook. I started to draw a picture of Jeonghan Hyung off of my phone when I felt a presence.

I looked up and saw the blonde-haired guy and a guy in all black. Blondie started to talk to me in English. I acted dumb and spoke in the best Korean I could.

"What did he say, "I asked the guy in all black. He just shrugged. I turned to blondie and said in Chinese, "Leave me alone," and he looked confused.

"Channie, leave the kid alone," a Chinese boy with blonde hair said and started to walked over to us.

"YangYang, leave us alone, we're just meeting with the new kid," Chan I'm guessing that is blondies name said to the Chinese boy named YangYang.

"YangYang, "I said started to talk in Chinese again, "Who's this fucktard, "I asked.

"Bang Chan or Christopher Bang his parents are some of the richest people in Korea and he's a jerk and likes to break hearts," YangYang said back in Chinese.

"Stop talking in a language I don't know," Chan yelled.

"Who's the guy next to him, "I asked still talking in Chinese. It's easier to talk crap about others in a language they don't know.

"His name is Seo Changbin he's dating Hwang Hyunjin and they're both very close friends with Chan, Changbin is one of Chan's less jerky friends so if you befriend any of them befriend Changbin. I need to go but make sure you don't piss off the Minsung couple. Minho is a bitch about everything and Jisung his boyfriend follows everything he does like a lost puppy," YangYang said and left after giving me his phone number.

"Were you two just flirting in whatever language that was, "Chan asked.

"No, we were talking shit about you, "I said still talking in Chinese.

"I'm leaving, "I said in Korean and walked away from them. My phone buzzed an I saw YangYang had sent a few messages. I opened them and saw he sent me Chan and Changbin's Instagram and said, Stalk them on IG.

*Changbin and Chan's IG*

[QingQing's name was inspired by QingQing from Accidentally in Love, the Chinese Drama, as I was watching it at the time of writing this]