fourteen.

While we were at lunch I got a call from Jun. It had been a while so I excused myself and went the bathroom to answer the call.

"What's up handsome," I said answering the phone. 

"I'M COMING TO KOREA BITCHES, "I heard him scream through the phone.

"When," I asked.

"In a week, also do you think I could stay with you the first night I'm there because the hotel I'm staying at didn't have an opening that night," he asked.

"Sure, call me when you get on the plane and tell me when it's going to land, I'll come to pick you up, "I said. 

"Okay, that's all I needed to tell you, bye love you," he said.

"Love you, "I went back out to our table where Hyungwon and Hoseok were fighting about something.

"Guess what, "I asked them.

"What, "Hoseok said.

"My anime boyfriends visiting next week," I said happily.

"Jun coming back to Korea, cool," Hyungwon said as our food came. We ate and caught up on things. 

So Lix what happened with the guy that called you baby girl," Hoseok asked as he saved a piece of chicken into his mouth.

"He's an asshole, "I whispered under my breath.

"What was that, "Hyungwon asked looking up from his phone. 

"Nothing. By the way hyung hows the modeling career going, "I asked. Remembering that Hyungwon was trying to go through with his dream job.

"Well I just got signed to a company that's based both here and in Australia and they were trying to get me a photoshoot for a perfume company, I think, while we're here," he said.

"Oh, that's good," I said and went back to eating. I have an extremely small appetite but I ate more to not worry my hyungs. 

Back in Australia after I started high school I stopped eating thinking I was fat and ended up extremely underweight to the point I passed constantly and if I tried eating my body would reject it making me throw it up.

I ended up getting hospitalized for 2 weeks because of it. I got feed through a tube and wasn't given anything solid until my body could handle it. 

When I was little I always had a huge appetite and was always eating. Now I can't even eat half of what I ate then.

"Have you been eating properly, "Hyungwon asked.

"I'm eating right now aren't I, "I said.

"That didn't answer my question," he said kind of mad at my answer.

"Hyung you know how much I hated the hospital, I don't want to go there again, "I said taking a bit of the pork. 

"Okay," he said and dropped the conversation."Just know that we're all here for you, even Ten even though he probably won't answer the call," Hyungwon said in a gentle voice. 

"Okay, Hyung," I said finishing the food on my plate. We got the bill and Hyungwon paid for the whole thing. 

We left and went to the mall and got rolled ice cream. We walked around for a while window shopping not wanting to go into any store. 

We walked around the mall for an hour and a half before it started to get dark outside. We got into Hyungwon and Hoseok's car and drove to my house which had no lights on the inside of it. 

Hyungwon grabbed a bag from the backseat and we went inside. I turned on all the lights and went to the kitchen to make popcorn and got soda and candy. I made two different popcorns, normal popcorn with salt and butter and one with peanut butter and melted chocolate. 

I put the bowls of popcorn, bottles of soda, cups, and candy on the table while Hyungwon put the movie into the Xbox. I ran upstairs and changed into pajama pants and a sweatshirt that I stole from Johnny before coming to Korea. 

I ran downstairs and to one of the closets. I grabbed blankets and went back to the living room. I laid my head in Hoseok's lap.

The new Spiderman movie with Tom Holland started playing on the large TV. If I'm being honest Tom Holland is one of the best-looking male actors right now. 

I heard my doorbell ring. I turned my phone on and saw it was 9 at night. Who's going to be at my house at 9 at night. 

I opened my door and saw Jeongin, Seungmin, and Chanwoo."You're mom told us to come back later because you were gone and then we lost track of time and then we noticed a car in your driveway so we came over, "Jeongin said with a big smile showing his smile. 

"Who is it Felix, "Hoseok yells. Honestly, I don't know why he's asking because he doesn't know anyone here. 

"Just some friends, "I yelled back.

"Okay, if they want to join us they can, "Hyungwon yelled and then appeared around the corner as the movie got paused. 

"Okay, come in guys," I said and stepped to the side. They all stepped in and an awkward silence filled the house.

"Hello to Wonho's movie marathon please make your way into the living room and take your assigned seats, "Hoseok said walking into the foyer.  That caused us all to laugh at Hoseok. We all walked into the living room again and Hyungwon, Hoseok, and I sat on the large couch while Jeongin and Seungmin sat on the love seat and Chanwoo sat in front of them on the floor. 

I laid back into Hoseok laps and covered myself in a blanket. The spiderman movie ended and Hyungwon put in Venom. 

3rd

Felix fell asleep halfway through the movie. He turned away from the TV and now had his head in Hoseok's chest. 

"He's so peaceful when he sleeps, "Chanwoo said quietly seeing the younger sleeping. They all took videos of him and pictures posting them on their Instagram stories. Hyungwon posted a few of him and his fans started to freak out. They were spamming his DM's and comments with things like;

'OMG Hyungwon and Hoseok are into poly relationships'

'OMG whos the handsome guy'

'WTF is Hyungwon cheating on Hoseok!'

Someone responded that the boy was laying in Hoseok's lap not Hyungwon. Hyungwon and Hoseok just laughed at all the notifications and comments.

'I FOUND HIS PAGE GUYS IT'S @felixs-freckles'

Felix's Instagram gained 5K followers in less than 4 hours. He didn't post many pictures of himself but he had a lot of his friends and nature. 

He had 2K because of his photography skills but he didn't like the attention so he stopped posting. 

Soon the movie stopped and Chanwoo took Seungmin and Jeongin homes since it was around 11 now. Hoseok picked Felix up and carried him to his bedroom but when he tried to set him down on his bed he clung to him like a koala. 

"No, want cuddles," he said and cuddled further into Hoseok's neck. 

Hyungwon walked into the bedroom changed into his pajamas and told Hoseok to set him down on the bed and they would all just sleep in his room. 

Felix let Hoseok go as Hyungwon grabbed him and they cuddled until Hoseok came into the room after he changed. They all laid in Felix's bed cuddling with each other until they all finally fell asleep.