eighteen.

"Shit, guys he's moving, "I heard a voice say. I started to open my eyes but saw a bright light that was blinding. I turned my head and saw my mom next to me. 

"Hi honey," she said with a sad tone. She caressed my face with a sad smile on her face. I turned away from her and saw Jeongin, Chanwoo, Seungmin, and Minho.

I put my head back on the pillow and let out a sigh. I hate anxiety. That's most likely why I'm here. I remember being at Minho's apartment because I was anxious about being home with my mom. 

After she has long shifts at the hospital she has a tendency to drink a lot, and when she gets extremely drunk, I get beat. 

"Hi, Felix," a nurse said walking into the room," she took my blood pressure and gave me a shot of some sort."You had a panic attack or anxiety attack to clear what exactly you had that caused you to pass out, okay," she said.

"I had an anxiety attack," I said quietly. 

"Oh, okay, well you'll be able to leave in an hour or two," she said and left. No one really talked much until Jisung got here. Minho pulled out to the hall and you could hear him explaining everything to the younger.

The doctor said he was going to rewrite my prescription, from when I lived in Australia, for my anxiety. I haven't really had any problems with it much since we got to Korea so my mom didn't think to get me an appointment to get my prescription again. 

I was let go and went back to Minho's apartment because my mom's shift was going to start. When we walked in one of the cats ran over to us and started to rub against my leg. I kneeled down and pick him up. I pet him when I sat down on the couch.

Jisung didn't come with us because he said that he was going to the store to pick food up or something. Minho kept asking if I was okay and every time I reassured him that I was okay. 

Jisung came running through the door with take-out boxes and grocery bags. I saw someone behind him and noticed Chan when he walked inside before shutting the door. 

He was about to say something when chlorine by twenty one pilots started playing on my phone. I picked my phone and answered the call from Johnny. 

"What do you want Johnny, "I asked.

"I missed you," he said back.

"Is Ten there, "I asked.

"Nope he has night classes today," he said.

"Oh that's sad I missed him, "I said.

"What about me," he asked with what sounded like a pout.

"Eh, I missed Joshua more. Wait, is Josh there, "I asked.

"Yeah, he came over cause he was lonely," Johnny said.

"Well give him the phone," I said.

"JOSH, FELIX WANTS TO TALK, "Johnny yelled into the phone.

"Shut up, asshole or else my hearings going to disintegrate, "I said.

"Hi pretty boy, "I heard Joshua say.

"Hi handsome," I said back with a laugh.

"You said you were coming to visit soon when are you coming back," Josh asked.

"I'm leaving during spring break," I said.

"Can't wait, well I'll call you later," he said and hung up.

I noticed everyone else was in the kitchen now. I set the cat down and walked to the kitchen. I stopped before walking in to hear Chan talking, "Why does he flirt with everyone he talks too, "what's he bitching about, that's literally what he does.

I walked in and stood next to Jisung. They were all standing around the island in the middle of the kitchen. I looked through one of the bags and found the pre-made cookie dough. I opened it and took a bit of it and when I looked up to see everyone looking at me weirdly.

"If you've never just eaten cookie dough you didn't have a childhood, "I said and took another bite. 

"Hey, could we go to Starbucks, "I asked taking another bite."If you guys don't want to go, I'll just take his car," I said and went for his keys.

"Nope I'll drive you," he said snatching his car keys.

"Asshole, "I said under my breath and walked to the front door.

"WHY, what did I do, "I heard him ask behind me.

"Because I said so," and walked out of the apartment.

"We'll be back in an hour at most," Chan said before the apartment door shut."Hey slow down angel," he said.

"Cut it with the pet name," I said and walked faster. I could feel the blush on my cheeks and didn't like the fact that my heart skipped a beat.

I got into the elevator and hit the ground level button. He got into the elevator just as the door started to shut. 

"You look so cute in that hoodie," he said.

"Yep got it from my old boyfriend, never gave it back, "I said.

"Oh that's just unfair, I know you like me, just look at that blush on your checks," he said pointing it out.

We got to the lobby and got into Chan's car and he drove me to the nearest Starbucks. I walked into the place with Chan behind me. He sat at a table while I ordered my drink. 

"Can I get a Venti Americano No Ice and 4 extra shots of espresso and a chocolate croissant and cheese danish," I said. I gave the girl the money and waited by Chan for my order. 

"Felix, "my name was called. I picked up my stuff and walked out after saying thanks. 

"What the fuck is that," Chan said pointing at my cups. 

"Coffee, "I said.

"It's as dark as my shirt," he said pointing to his black shirt. 

"Yeah," I said getting into the car.

"What is that even," he asked not getting over it.

"An Americano with 4 extra shots of espresso," I said.

"What the fuck, that's going to kill you, it's like 6 shot of espresso in there," he said.

I just shrugged and continued to drink my coffee and eat my food. It was dark out and I noticed he drove past Minho's street.

"Where are we going, "I asked.

"Just wait and see," and he continued drinking. Not giving any information on where he's taking me. 

He ended the gates to a park on the other side of town and park."Get out," He said and shut the car off.

We got out and walked through the park. There was a lot of trees covering the sky until you come to a lake. 

The sky was covered in stars that you couldn't see in the city. I used to be able to see them where I lived in Australia. I looked up at the sky with a big smile on my face and then looked at Chan who was looking at me.

"Your eyes are really pretty with the stars shining into them," he said.

"Thank you, "I said and looked back at the sky. I looked back at Chan and he was once again was looking at me.

I turned to him and smiled, "Thank you for bringing me here, "I said.

He turned to me and hugged me. I looked up from his chest and looked at his face. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

Yes, he's an ass, but he's sweet. He turned to face me and leaned down and kissed me. It was sweet, short, and nice. He pulled away and grabbed my hand and brought me back to the car and we went back to Minho's apartment.