twenty-eight.

They went on 3 dates before Chan asked Felix if he would be his boyfriend, and of course, Felix said yes. Felix was more than whipped and spent a lot of time with Chan, as much as he could so he didn't have to spend as much time at home with his mother. 

He goes over to Chan's house and they'll watch movies and bake and do other things. Everyone that knows Felix, can see the difference in his personality before he and Chan started dating and after. They all hope that the old Chan they knew doesn't come back and break the poor boy's heart as he's done to so many others. 

Felix was at his house laying on his bed texting Jeonghan and telling him about how great his new relationship is going.

angel hyung
this sounds like how my relationship with Seung-Cheol started

felix
but didn't Seung-Cheol cheat on you????

angel hyung
that's what i mean

Felix's smile fell a bit but he brushed it off thinking of how Chan says he loves him. The words don't haunt him anymore their ringing in his ears till he feels nauseous. Chan wasn't anything like Seung-Cheol. But the ugly truth was, they were so similar in every way, Felix just didn't know that.

He closed his eyes and felt happy, but slowly the dark shadows came back and with them came the old thoughts from a few months earlier. 

He tried to blink away the shadows, shake the thoughts away, smile through the new pain. He heard a knock on his front door and as he pulled the door open and saw Chan standing on his porch the thoughts and shadows seemed to vanish. 

The sunshined into his eyes and his thoughts were clear. He hugged Chan before letting the older into the house. They talked and played video games well into the night. Chan peppered Felix's face with kisses and a final kiss on his lips as he left. 

Felix's mom got home half an hour after Chan left and Felix was still happy. Chan was like his anti-depressants. 

His mom hit him and cursed at him but he was too happy to care. The bruise on his shoulder was getting larger and didn't seem to go away ever. She really needs to stop hitting him on the shoulder. 

A FEW WEEKS LATER
WINTER IS OVER
SPRING BREAK IN A WEEK

I folded all my winter clothes and placed them into a plastic bin in my closet. I got a suitcase and packed for a week and a half so it's ready for next week. I started planning with my hyungs about what we're going to do while I'm there and honestly I'm so happy to be going back. 

"Hyung, how about the amusement park, "I said as I face timed Ten and Johnny hyungs. 

"Sure, but lix where are you staying, "Johnny hyung asked.

"With Joshua and Jeonghannie hyungs, "I said as I colored a picture. 

"Okay," he said back.

"Is Jay hyung back from America yet, "I asked.

"Yeah he came back a month ago, I think, "Ten said.

"Yes, I can't wait to see him, "I said and giggled.

"Okay, but I can't wait to see you and hug you and kiss your cheeks and see your pretty freckles and everything about you, "I heard Jun hyung say from somewhere else in the room. 

"Hyuung~, I have a boyfriend now, "I whined.

"So what, I've had a boyfriend for the past three years, and he lets me do all those things to you," he said popping into the frame.

"That's because Minghao hyung does it to me too, "I said back.

"It causes your cute," he said and shot me a finger gun before moving out of frame. We talked for thirty more minutes before I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't end the call just ran downstairs. I opened the door with twenty dollars hoping it was the pizza guy but it wasn't. 

I let Chanwoo, Jeongin, and Seungmin all into the house we went up to my room. Jeongin brought cookies again and we walked into my room with chips and soda. The pizza would hopefully come in the next 10 minutes because I'm hungry.

"Johnny, Ten, Jun, I got to go, my friends are over and it's crackhead hour right now soo, love you all, bye-bye," I said and turned the call off.  

I sat down on a pillow in front of my bed next to Chanwoo and we watched Jeongin and Seungmin do a race with Rubix cubes to see who got the last smores cookie. 

The bell rang again and I looked out my window and saw the pizza guy. I ran downstairs and gave him the twenty dollars before running upstairs with the box, ranch, plates, and more chips.

I put the food on my desk and grabbed a plate of pepperoni and put the ranch on the plate and ate it. I grabbed the TV remote and went to Netflix and picked a random movie in the for you section. 

We ate the pizza and talked and laughed as loud as we wanted since my mom was working nights this week. When there were no more movies to watch we played music and had a dance battle and then watched YouTube. 

We fell asleep all over the room as the sun started to rise. We slept till almost 3 in the afternoon and then got more pizza and soda and chips. The weekend before spring break was fun but then on Monday, they had to go back to school which was hell.

[ so it's 2020 now, and i'm updating for
the first time in a month, sorry.
comment places Felix and his hyungs should
go and things they should
do while he's in aussie land
]