5

I was so scared. I went to the living room quietly to check the door. The lights turned off from nothing. Omg what if is that creep? Okay Tini you have to relax. The door shuts and then a shadow appears on the wall.
Tini: Stay away from me.
He laughed.
Tini: I will call the police.
He: Without this ? he said playing with my phone.
Tini: U sucker!! Give me back!
He: I am sorry but i am not the one  who fucked with Yatra.
Tini: GO AWAY!
He: I ll go after i ll figure out what is happening between you and that bitch.
Tini: None of your business.
He: Tell me or i ll find out on my ways.
Tini: Just try it.

He came closer to me and then he pulled me on the couch. I was scared and paralyzed because he took care of my arms and i couldn't move. I was ready to cry. But i still couldn't see his face because it was too dark. Everything was black

He: So?
Tini: LEAVE ME! Who are you?
He: I ll give you a hint just because i like u more when u are angry.

He came closer till i could feel his breaths and then he kissed my neck.
Tini: AHHH! I screamed. What the hell are you doing?
He: U asked for a hint. Here it is.
Also for Yatra to stay away because you are mine.

He stand up and left my house. I don't know why but i felt lonely. The lights were back. I went to the bathroom and i could see clearly a "v" on my neck what does that mean? That he wants my pussy? I am tired of jerks like these.

dm's
@youdontknowme: u like your new tattoo?
@tinistoessel: thats all you wanna do?
@youdontknowme: it's the biological rithm. Like  full filling our needs.
@tinistoessel: then go fuck with your bitches because life already fucks me everyday.

@tinistoessel: we could look so good together, but i can do much better on my own ☺️

❤️ 689.557
comments are disabled for this post

new cap is available 💞💘 thank you for all your support dont forget to vote and comment. Luv y all.