33

I don't get Jorge's atitude like first he kisses me and then from nothing he lets me go. I MEAN WTF?! Is he bipolar or something? Anyway i have things to do instead of thinking about this. I applied for a netflix series and i just recieved a letter from the producer.
- Are you nervous about it? my mom asked.
- Mama obviously i am nervous, this can change my life.
- Then open it.
I was reading the same line for five minutes and i couldn't believe it.
- What happened honey?
- I am in! i screamed jumping from the couch.
- My baby! I am so proud, she said and hugged me.
- Thank you mom, i am so happy. I have to call them to see when is the reunion.
- Okay. I am going to cook something special to celebrate.

She kissed my cheek and then went to the kitchen. I read again the number from the letter and then i pressed call.

- Hello. I am Martina Stoessel.
- Oh Tinii, welcome to the family, the producer said.
- Thank you so much for this oportunity i promise i will give my best.
- I am sure. By the way the meeting has been set up for tomorrow afternoon. Can you make it?
- Of course. I'll see you there and gracias again.
- Have a good day Tini! he said and ended the call.

Omg i am dreaming?

@tinistoessel: de vuelta en Los Angeles💓

❤️ 753.098
💬 10.490

@loligortari: bonbon
@emiliamemes: que locooo
@tinifan: beautiful tiniii💞
@tinistalove: i love youu
@valentinazenere: aw
@youdontknowme: see u there

Holaaaa 💓 I just came up with some new ideas for this book. I hope you will enjoy it. Don't forget to let me in comments what do you think these series will be about? ❤️💞 Love u xx