16

If that unknown thinks i will go to a stupid bar to meet him, he is totally wrong. I am gonna have a maraton of movies, eating chocolate popcorn on my fluffy couch.

@youdontknowme: stoessel move your ass to the fucking bar i am not waiting all the night.
@tinistoessel: if u think i am coming ur really dumb. WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
@youdontknowme: who do you think you are? ur not the president of the country so i can speak however i wont.
@tinistoessel: i am Martina Stoessel and if that isn't enough dont talk to me.
@youdontknowme: when i was over your body, you weren't that confident
@tinistoessel: you don't even know how i am so shut up.
@youdontknowme: we kinda spent our adolescence together but if you say so.

15 minutes later

@youdontknowme: why are u ignoring me honey?
@tinistoessel: i am watching a movie, u mind?
@youdontknowme: i am coming over then. i want attention from my girl.
@tinistoessel: NO UR NOT! Cami is here.
@youdontknowme: yeah sure. She is at a party with that bitch. Do you think you can fool me?
@tinistoessel: she is sick dumbass! I talked to her 2 hours ago.
@youdontknowme: yes sure, and Yatra is her medicine.
@tinistoessel: shut up liar. Cami would never!
@youdontknowme sent a photo reply

yeah sure she would never =)))) seen by @tinistoessel at 1:12 a

seen by @tinistoessel at 1:12 a.m.

Hi guyss. I told ya the next is coming soon 💓 so i want to inform you that wednesday night i am going on holidays and is probably to not have wifi there so i am trying to finish and post 2 more chapters till then even if i am not feeling very got. Lots of love  xx