45

In 2 days i have to meet with Leo and all my team in Los Angeles to record my new music video but i am not feeling very well this day. I was vomiting all the morning and now my stomach is hurting a lot.

- We need to see a doctor, my mother said.
- No, mom. I am alright.

I left the kitchen but when i wanted to enter the living room i fell on the floor. I could hear my mom screaming at me, but i wasn't able to see or say something.

When i woke up i was in the hospital lying on the bed.

- Are you okay?

Until now i didn't notice that i had company. Jorge was sitting on a chair next to me.

- Yes, i think.
- I am calling the doctor.
- No, i am okay.
- Do you remember anything that i said to you before you woke up?
- No, why?
- Just asking.

He took my hand and kissed it.

- I can't believe you still have it?
- What?
- My ring.

  Jorge gave me one of his rings when we were together on the tour. I was really nervous about our first show and he told me that his grandma said he will find a girl with an angelic voice, beautiful inside and out. Then she gave him this ring so when he will find her, she will have something from his familly.

- I thought you threw it away when we broke up.
- I would never do it.

We smiled at each other.

- Can i hug you?
- Yeah, sure.

- Can i hug you?- Yeah, sure

@tinistoessel: ❤️

The comments on this post have been limited.

AWWWW we are 3k thank you so much guys i love you. I am not doing very good these days and school is starting soon but i will try to post once a week at least. Love u xx