37

I was at the set on a normal filming day. I just said normal? Well i am about to film the making out scene between me and Jorge. Better said Alison and Matthew.

- Okay everybody! Take your places. Three. Two. One. Action!

- Matt we can do this to Vanessa! She is my sister and your girlfriend.
- You had no problem with this last time.
- Matt please!
- I love it. You are the only one who calls me like that, he said and kissed me.
- What the hell is happening here?
- Look is not what you think, Matthew responsed him.
- Seriously brother? With her sister?
After everything you been through to be together?
- You better shut up! If you tell anybody i will kill you.
- Yeah like i am afraid of you.
Jorge pulled Leo to the wall. This wasn't in the scenary.
- I am dating or not who i want so you better watch you mouth you little snake.
- She deserves better than you.

- CUT! the director said. What is happening here? These are not your lines? Jorge back off!

But it was too late Jorge just slapped Leo. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

- JORGE GET OUT OF THE SET NOW! PERSONAL PROBLEMS ARE STAYING OUTSIDE.

He looked at me and i can tell he was very angry. I don't get why he reacted like this. He never did this before.

- Are you okay? i asked Leo who was sitting now on the producer chair.
- Yeah it was nothing....
- I dont get it. Why he acted like that?
- Because he is afraid.
- Of what?
- To lose you.

@tinistoessel: night out❤️❤️❤️

❤️ 1.345.908
💬 3.897

Hiiiii❤️ hope u will enjoy this new cap <3 dont forget to vote and comment. Luv u all xx